Gold Coast Accommodation
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Gold Coast
Top hotel deals in Gold Coast
Top budget Gold Coast hotel deals
Top luxury Gold Coast hotel deals
Find the best hotels in Gold Coast with the best deals
What are the top hotels in Surfers Paradise?
- Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, just blocks away from Infinity Attraction and the SkyPoint Observation Deck, isn’t just conveniently located—it also offers private balconies, 24-hour room service, and free Wi-Fi.
- The sleek, understated luxury of Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise treats guests to furnished balconies, bathrobes, and in-room minibars.
Where to stay in the Gold Coast with family?
- Paradise Island Resort lets the whole family play pirate on an island surrounded by canals. You’ll appreciate the free daily breakfast, the kids’ pool, and the game room.
- Chateau Beachside’s amazing oceanside location and onsite playground will keep the kids happy, while parents enjoy the beachfront restaurant and bar.
Where to stay in the Gold Coast on a budget?
Southport is a great place to find affordable accommodation. You can get around fairly inexpensively on the G:link tram, which goes all over the Gold Coast.
Which hotels in the Gold Coast offer breakfast?
- Ramada by Wyndham Hope Harbour: Fancy stunning water views with your brekkie? The Ramada's Pier Restaurant serves up some of the best in town. Order something delish from the buffet menu then sit back, relax and watch the boats bobbing up and down on the marina.
- Novotel Surfers Paradise?: If you want a truly fulfilling start to your day, head to the Novotel’s BLVD Café & Bar and order yourself the big breakfast. With eggs cooked any way you like, chicken chipolatas and a host of other yummy add-ons, you’ll be all set for that post-brekkie stroll along Cavill Ave.
Which Gold Coast hotels are near Robina Town Centre?
- Located less than 2 km from this retail, food and entertainment hub, Quest Robina is more than just a convenient choice. Boasting a range of apartments, it also offers stylish, spacious studios. A notch up from your standard hotel room, studios come equipped with a kitchenette, smart TV and a host of other handy in-room amenities.
- Quiet and oh-so-luxurious, the Chancellor Lakeside is a top choice when it comes to places to stay near Robina Town Centre. Around a 10-minute drive from all the action and set right next to beautiful Lake Orr, you can enjoy the best of both worlds here. That’s not to mention the gym, rooftop pool and other facilities on offer.
What are the best resorts in the Gold Coast?
- If your definition of best means best location, look no further than Xanadu Main Beach Resort. On the gorgeous sandy shores of the Gold Coast’s Main Beach and not far from its famous theme parks, it’s the ultimate seaside getaway. Need any more convincing? Just close your eyes for a sec and imagine a picture-perfect view of the Pacific Ocean from your private sun-drenched balcony.
- After a great family-friendly resort? Sandy Point Beach Resort is a clear winner. As well as being close to big-name attractions like Sea World, it has loads of on-site activities to keep the little ones out of mischief (and your hair). For starters, a playground, games room and putt-putt golf. And, if the kids are in the mood for food (when aren’t they?), there’s a full kitchen in every apartment.
What are the best hotels near Sea World?
- Located right next door, it doesn't get any closer than Sea World Resort. Paradise for little tackers and parents alike, this place has a water park with slides, pools, an adventure centre, kid's club, four restaurants, bars and a spa. Crash at night in your air-conditioned room or escape to your private balcony while the kids watch TV inside.
- If 6 hectares of sparkling lagoons surrounded by lush, tropical gardens sounds like your kinda vibe, then the swish Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort is the place for you. Located on its own private beach, Sea World is just 1.2 km away. Spend the arvo sipping cocktails at the swim-up bar and the evening wining and dining at one of the modern restaurants and bars.
What are the best luxury hotels in the Gold Coast?
- Palazzo Versace is one of the poshest places on the Gold Coast (maybe even in all of Oz!). Dripping with elegance, expect things like poolside cabanas, a private marina, a lah-di-da day spa, two fancy-pants restaurants ... the list goes on. Oh, did we mention, for a fee, they'll chauffeur you around town like billionaires in a bespoke Rolls-Royce Phantom?
- Grand by name and grand by nature — in a modern, cool sort of a way. The Star Grand at the Star Gold Coast is a swish hotel and casino in one. Even though the Gold Coast has so much to offer, you might be tempted to spend all your time in its luxe surroundings. With nine restaurants and six bars, a full-service spa and a flashy casino, this is one ritzy experience you won't soon forget.
What are the best pet-friendly hotels in the Gold Coast?
- Just can’t leave your furry friend behind? You don’t need to! Marlin Motel is the perfect place to chill out with your four-legged friend. It’s just 10 minutes from the golden beaches of Surfers Paradise. Plus, it’s close to Harley Park, Ian Dipple Lagoon and Harbour Town, all of which will welcome both you and your pooch.
- Pack the squeaky toy and the dog bed, because Sunburst Motel is a pet-friendly motel both you and your pooch will love. There’s free WiFi and an outdoor pool to keep you entertained, plus it’s only a 15-minute drive to famous Surfers Paradise Beach. Prepare to be playing loads of fetch.
What are the best hotels with a spa in the Gold Coast?
- Leave the real world behind and enjoy a relaxing spa experience at Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort and Spa. Soaring above the white sands of Surfers Paradise Beach, this luxury hotel has it all. Bliss out with a body scrub at the hotel's Ruby Spa, indulge at its multiple restaurants and bars and hit a ball around on the outdoor tennis courts. There isn’t a better place to find your Zen.
- Soothe those tired muscles at Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise. Relax and unwind at its Touch Therapy Day Spa, or laze by the swimming pool with a hot spa and sundecks. Really wanna treat yourself? Book a deluxe spa suite. Order some in-room bubbly, and then check out its restaurants and bars.
Which hotels in the Gold Coast have great views?
- Peppers Broadbeach doesn’t just have great views; it has spectacular views. Soaring high above the Gold Coast city skyline, this stylish resort overlooks the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Hinterland. Picture-perfect views aren’t the only thing this place has going for it, though. There’s a day spa, gym and lap pool, and check this out — it even has Zen gardens and a tai chi lawn.
- Stay at the Iconic Kirra Beach Resort and you could easily spend your entire holiday just gazing out to sea. We’re not kidding, you really could. With stunning, uninterrupted ocean views from the balcony of every apartment, you won’t want to tear yourself away. Unless of course, the thought of lying on a towel around the pool grabs you.
Which Gold Coast hotels are good for couples?
- Stay at InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort and woo your honey right off their feet. There's no need for you two love birds to even leave your suite when you can indulge in 24-hour room service. Why not treat yourself to an in-room massage too? When you do decide to leave your room, a romantic dinner at The Fireplace or a treatment at the spa will be just what the (love) doctor ordered.
- Take your love to new heights at Q1 Resort & Spa, Australia’s tallest residential tower rising 322.5m above the ocean. Sip on a cocktail and look down on the mere mortals from SkyPoint bistro + bar. If you can drag yourself away from your partner's dreamy eyes, you'll be looking out on 360 degree views of the entire Gold Coast.
What are the best hotels on the beach in the Gold Coast?
- If you're looking for a place that's right on the beach, oozes luxury and is in the heart of Surfers, Peppers Soul Surfers Paradise might fit your idea of best. Surfers Paradise Beach is just steps from your door, but you can also veg out on a sun lounger at the hotel’s swimming podium. Later, sweat it out in the gym, get steamy in the sauna, or give your taste buds a cocktail-workout at Hyde Paradiso.
- If absolute beach-frontage is what rocks your boat, the Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast is where you'll want to be shipwrecked. Set among 6 hectares of sparkling lagoons and tropical gardens, this place is a tropical paradise. Unwind on the private sand beach, treat yourself to a cocktail in the Oasis Pool’s swim-up bar, indulge in a seafood buffet at Terraces Restaurant … There are plenty of reasons to maroon yourself here.
Why book with Wotif?
Flexibility is what Wotif is all about. If the "dog ate your homework" and you need to change your travel plans, no worries! We'll gladly accept any excuse, so you can cancel for free on select hotels.
How much is a hotel room in Gold Coast?
Hotels in Gold Coast start at AU$115 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.