Hotels near Coolangatta Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Coolangatta Beach
Top hotels near Coolangatta Beach
Many people travel to Coolangatta Beach every year.
You'll find it in Gold Coast, 75 kilometres outside of Brisbane, the state capital.
Give your credit card a break and spend the night at the Coolangatta Sands Backpackers, 0.5 kilometres away.
If you like to travel in style, then why not book one of the upscale, luxury hotels in the area? Start with the Kirra Beach Apartments, a kilometre away. The Points North Apartments, 0.4 kilometres away, also comes recommended.
Coffee aficionados in need of a fix will like The Coffee Club Coolangatta (Shop 4, Reflection on the Sea, 120 Marine Parade, Coolangatta), only 0.3 kilometres from Coolangatta Beach. If you're in the market for a spot for lunch or dinner, head over to Komune Resort and Beach Club Coolangatta Gold Coast. This popular restaurant is located at 144-146 Marine Parade, Coolangatta.
Other Things to Do Near Coolangatta BeachAfter you're finished at Coolangatta Beach, don't forget the local area:
- There's nothing like the bliss of lazing by the water. Make sure you visit Greenmount Beach.
- Take a dive at Walkin' On Water Surf School, where there's a range of water activities. You'll have a ball!
- For some retail therapy, spend an arvo at The Strand.
- Check out Twin Towns Uniting Church, a renowned spiritual site.
- Look for some gifts for your family at Centro Tweed.
How much is a hotel room in Coolangatta Beach?
Hotels in Coolangatta Beach start at AU$135 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.