More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Brisbane
Top hotel deals in Brisbane
Top budget Brisbane hotel deals
Top luxury Brisbane hotel deals
Find the best hotels in Brisbane with the best deals
What are the best 5-star Brisbane hotels?
- Stamford Plaza Brisbane has more than just amazing river views—it also has 24-hour room service, in-room bathrobe and slippers, and a garden. Travelling with little ones? Kids stay free!
- W Brisbane’s beautifully decorated interiors house an onsite spa and restaurant. Guestrooms come with a minibar, rainfall showerhead, and luxury bedding.
- The Calile Hotel’s understated elegance is lovely to look at, but its amenities are the real draw. A poolside bar invites you to lounge with cocktail in hand and the spa keeps your mani and pedi on point. Even better, the Calile Hotel is on James Street, a Brisbane hotspot for boutiques, art galleries, and award-winning restaurants.
What are the top Brisbane hotels in the CBD?
The best hotels in Brisbane City give you easy access to all the excitement of the CBD. Queen Street mall, Queensland Art Gallery, the Museum of Brisbane, and delicious restaurants on either side of the Brisbane River could keep you busy for days. Choose a hotel that makes it easy for you to explore:
- At NEXT Hotel Brisbane, you’ll have access to a 24-hour fitness centre, an onsite restaurant serving three meals a day, and an in-room espresso maker and minibar to quench your thirst.
- Hilton Brisbane has a rooftop terrace with lovely views and a craft cocktail bar featuring seasonal ingredients. Guestrooms with luxury bedding and pillow menus give you nothing but good dreams.
Where are the best Brisbane accommodation apartments?
To really kick back, spread out, and make yourself at home in Brisbane, look for an apartment hotel. Your in-room kitchenette will let you save money on meals, giving you more wiggle room for museums and attractions (and the occasional cocktail). Guestrooms at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane come with a kitchenette as well as luxury bedding and a rainfall showerhead, and your apartment’s CBD location makes it easy to explore Melbourne.
Which hotels in Brisbane are near Suncorp Stadium?
- Gambaro Hotel Brisbane: In town for a big game or concert? Gambaro Hotel Brisbane is a great option. On Brisbane’s iconic Caxton Street and a short walk from the stadium, you can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s MG Bar before or after the game.This luxury stay also has two restaurants, a rooftop terrace and round-the-clock room service.
- Park Regis North Quay: If you’d like to stay somewhere between Suncorp Stadium and the city centre, this is the spot for you. With free WiFi, an outdoor pool and barbecue grills to cook up a few pre-game snags, just make sure you don’t miss the match. Nearby attractions include the XXXX Brewery and Treasury Casino.
What are the best pet-friendly hotels in Brisbane?
- Mt Cotton Retreat: Nestled in a private bushland nature reserve, this is the place to kick back with your four-legged pal. Hit the hiking trails together or chill out on the large covered deck area of your pet-friendly cabin. Pampering spa services, a café, yoga classes and free WiFi are other amenities you’ll love.
- Toowong Villas: Hole up with your furry companion in an inner-city apartment exclusively for those travelling with pets. Whip up a meal in your fully equipped kitchen and then relax together on your enclosed private courtyard. Also offering two pools and a BBQ entertainment area, we give Toowong Villas two paws up!
What are the best hotels near Brisbane Airport?
- Ibis Budget Brisbane Airport: Whether you’re flying in or out of Brisbane, or have a stopover, this simple hotel has everything you need to be comfy. Checking in online for your flight is a breeze thanks to the free WiFi, and a shuttle service will make getting to Brisbane Airport easy as.
- Pullman Brisbane Airport: If you’re chasing a little luxury, the Pullman Brisbane Airport is calling your name. Perfectly appointed rooms, sumptuous dining, in-room massages and a sleek pool deck are just the start. And with Brisbane Airport just across the road, you won’t have to worry about rushing to make your flight.
What are the best hotels with a spa in Brisbane?
- Sofitel Brisbane Central: Despite being right in the middle of Brisbane’s CBD, this spa hotel will transport you to a world of serenity. The on-site spa has a range of indulgent treatments that’ll make you feel downright luxurious. Once you’ve splurged on a hot stone massage and a mani-pedi, keep the blissful vibes going at the pool and sundeck.
- View Brisbane (Brisbane Riverview Hotel): The views at this deluxe hotel might be spectacular, but so are the spa services. Treat yourself to a day of pampering at the spa and wellness center, soak in the hot tub or let off some steam in the sauna. Don’t forget to take advantage of the gorgeous resort-style pool, too.
Which hotels in Brisbane are family-friendly?
- Novotel Brisbane South Bank Hotel: Within walking distance to kid-friendly attractions such as South Bank Parklands, this hotel is a family fave. Combine that with helpful staff, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour room service, and you have the perfect stay for your family holiday.
- Alexandra Hills Hotel Suites: This modern hotel has everything you need for an enjoyable family break. With free WiFi, in-house movies, a gym, restaurant and bar, there’s plenty to keep everyone entertained. Plus, the biking and walking trails of Scribbly Gum Conservation Area are a stroll away.
What are the best romantic hotels in Brisbane?
- Eastwood Apartments: A rooftop spa, stunning views and big, comfy beds will get the sparks flying here. This romantic escape offers luxury apartments with balconies, a full kitchen and a private laundry. When you’re done soaking in the hot tub, catch a flick and cuddle up at the rooftop outdoor cinema.
- Royal On The Park: This is a great choice for loved-up couples. Relax by the outdoor pool, or take a romantic stroll in the Brisbane Botanic Gardens, which is just moments from your door. After a fun day exploring the city, enjoy some fine dining at the on-site Walnut Restaurant.
What hotels in Brisbane have great views?
- Emporium Hotel offers gorgeous vistas of the Brisbane River and CBD, but the views inside are pretty awesome too. This 5-star property offers luxurious, well-furnished rooms with nice little touches like an espresso maker. With three restaurants and three bars/lounges to choose from, you may never want to leave.
- W Hotel Brisbane: At this luxury city retreat, you can drink in its glam cocktail bar and drink in amazing river views at the same time. The W Hotel Brisbane is just a short walk from top attractions like Queen Street Mall and the Gallery of Modern Art. Treat yourself to some pampering at the full-service spa. How about a deep-tissue massage and some aromatherapy?
Why book with Wotif?
So you've decided where you want to stay in Brisvegas. Let us save you some dough. We source for you the best hotel offers around! And if you bundle your flights and hotel into one neat package, you'll have even more money in your pocket to pay for fancy cocktails by the Brisbane River.
Boasting 95 hotels, Brisbane CBD is a popular hotel neighbourhood that makes a good place to stay. Brisbane CBD is situated 100 metres from the centre of Brisbane. Some of the accommodations in Brisbane CBD are the Brisbane Marriott Hotel and Quest River Park Central.
The world is full of choice so why not check out some alternative neighbourhoods? South Brisbane and Fortitude Valley are other options. The Mantra South Bank and South Central are in South Brisbane while the Emporium Hotel and Limes Hotel are in Fortitude Valley. The Spicers Balfour Hotel and Bowen Terrace Accommodation are situated in New Farm, and Brisbane Riverview Hotel and Pegasus Motor Inn and Serviced Apartments are part of the Hamilton area.
You'd be crazy to travel to Brisbane without seeing the Dreamworld. Many tourists like to stay near this famous landmark when they are in Brisbane. The InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort and Azzura Greens Resort are close-by options.
The Brisbane Manor Hotel and the Herston Place Motel are within easy walking distance of the Queen Street Mall, while the Brisbane International Windsor and Oaks Mews Apartments are positioned close to the Roma Street Parkland. The Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre and the Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium are other often-visited Brisbane attractions. The Brisbane City YHA - Hostel and the RFH on Gregory are conveniently close to the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. The Fern Cottage B&B and the Benson Court Motel, are close to the Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium.
The St. Stephens Cathedral and the St. Stephens Cathedral both have accommodations nearby. The Metropolitan Motor Inn and Spring Hill Mews Apartments are near the St. Stephens Cathedral, while the Quest Breakfast Creek and Spring Hill Terraces are close to the ANZAC Square War Memorial. If you plan to stay near the Museum of Brisbane, select from convenient accommodation options like the Tribeca Apartments Brisbane and Kookaburra Inn. Hotels near the King George Square include the Spring Hill Central Apartments and The Ridge Apartment Hotel.
You could try the Cleveland Visitor Villas Motel or the Manly Marina Cove Motel Brisbane. The Cleveland Visitor Villas Motel is positioned 25 kilometres away from the centre of Brisbane. The Manly Marina Cove Motel Brisbane is located 16 kilometres away. Other hotels on Wotif include the Brisbane Bay Cycle Stay and the Cleveland Motor Inn.
55 kilometres away from Brisbane is North Tamborine, where you can visit the Tamborine National Park Palm Grove Section, Thunderbird Park and Tamborine Mountain Distillery. The Mountain Edge Studios and The Escarpment Retreat are just some of the hotel options in North Tamborine. 55 kilometres to the southeast of Brisbane, you may also choose to stay at Hope Island, home to the Allisee Apartments and Gold Coast Holiday Park. Should you choose to stay in Hope Island, don't miss the Sanctuary Cove Marina, Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club and Marina Shopping Village.
Before your Brisbane trip draws to a close, why not spend an afternoon rubbing shoulders and cheering along with Queensland sports obsessives at a local match? Perry Park is 3 kilometres to the north of Brisbane. The Brisbane Manor Hotel and the Herston Place Motel are close to all the action.
If you are travelling into or out of Brisbane International Airport and plan to stay nearby, try the Novotel Brisbane Airport or the Ibis Budget Brisbane Airport.
How much is a hotel room in Brisbane?
Hotels in Brisbane start at AU$70 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.