Hotels near Brisbane Private Hospital
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Brisbane Private Hospital
Top hotels near Brisbane Private Hospital
Ready to start organising your Brisbane Private Hospital trip? You're sure to have an excellent time.
It lies in Brisbane, the state capital. You'll find lots of things to see and do in this busy city.
You'll discover a massive range of accommodations here, with as many as 85 within a stone's throw of Brisbane Private Hospital. You might want to look into the Quest River Park Central, Hilton Brisbane and Stamford Plaza Brisbane.
If you'd prefer to spend your dollars on adventures, there's a number of cheaper options. The Brisbane Manor Hotel and the Base Backpackers Brisbane Uptown - Hostel are two good choices. You'll find them 2 kilometres and 0.3 kilometres away, respectively.
Alternatively, if you want comfort and luxury, book one of the numerous upmarket hotels nearby. The Emporium Hotel and the Brisbane Marriott Hotel, 2 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
Start your morning right with a delicious coffee at Aquila Caffe Bar. Fortunately, it's close to Brisbane Private Hospital. When the tummy starts to rumble, get a table at Metropolitan Motor Inn. And lastly, head to Treasury Casino & Hotel Brisbane for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Brisbane Private HospitalAfter you're finished at Brisbane Private Hospital, check what else is available in the vicinity:
- Pointers to a fascinating, social history remain within the grounds of Old Windmill & Observatory.
- On a laid-back day, spend some time strolling around King Edward Park.
- Observe the beliefs and practices of the local residents who worship at City Tabernacle Baptist Church.
- If you're proud to be a devoted art lover, Footsteps Gallery awaits you. Featuring an array of fascinating works of art, you'll be grateful you dedicated a few hours to enjoy the collection.
- Feel time slowing down at Albert Street Uniting Church, a serene place of worship.
Getting to Brisbane Private Hospital by train isn't that difficult. The most convenient station, Roma Street Station, is only 0.3 kilometres away. If you're curious to explore a little more of the surrounding area, hop off at Central Station, another close terminal. It's 0.4 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Brisbane Private Hospital?
Hotels in Brisbane Private Hospital start at AU$95 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.