For some, the best part of travelling is enjoying the outdoors. For others, it’s exploring new cities without giving up the amenities of home. If that’s you, then set your GPS to Brisbane. Stroll the South Bank, admire modern art, and shop ’til you drop at Queen Street Mall. Then it’s just a quick trip outside the city to get your nature on.
Caravan park amenities near Brisbane
- Tents, bunkbeds, and dune surfing, all with the seclusion of being on an island? Book a stay at Castaways Moreton Island, ferry over from Brissie (around a 75 minute trip), and you’ll find your site all set up and ready for you. It’s like summer camp all over again.
- Lakes, rivers, bays, and ocean: If water sports, sea life, and digging your toes in the sand on the beach are your idea of a holiday, you’ll want to stay at Moreton Island for a while. Book a powered site and hook your rig up for a long-term stay.
Things to do in Brisbane
- If wild things make your heart sing, grab your camera and some kangaroo kibble and head to the Australia Zoo. These wombats, koalas, and lemurs won’t take cuddly pictures of themselves.
- Dinner, music, and a paddlewheel: All the ingredients you need for a romantic evening out with your better half. Add in cityscape views and iconic landmarks, and the Brisbane River Dinner Cruise is just what mummy and daddy need.
- Was that a bottlenose dolphin swimming past your leg? Or a giant loggerhead turtle? On the Moreton Bay Marine Park Eco Tour, it could be either. Or both. Or even the manatee-like dugong joining your exploration of the 15 shipwrecks sticking out of Moreton Bay’s crystal clear waters.
Let’s pretend you still need an excuse to book your stay at a Brisbane caravan park. How about super affordable rates and ridiculously easy booking? Time to seal the deal!