ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy WiFi, safes, and hairdryers, featured in all 243 rooms. Additionally, fridges, irons/ironing boards, and desks are available.
The restaurant, Cribb Island Beach Club, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. At the hotel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Additionally, you'll find WiFi in public areas, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. Each morning continental breakfast is served between 5:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 20-minute drive of this 3.5-star Brisbane Airport hotel include Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre and The Gabba.
ibis Brisbane Airport Hotel ratings based on 322 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for ibis Brisbane Airport Hotel
About the ibis Brisbane Airport HotelLocation 2 Dryandra Road, Brisbane Airport, QLD 4008
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Ibis Brisbane Airport Hotel also features concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an Express checkout service. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Brisbane Airport hotel is smoke free.
- 243 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Brisbane, QLD (BNE) (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Train station: Airport Domestic Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Ibis Brisbane Airport Hotel offers 243 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. LCD televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Brisbane Airport hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- LCD television
- Films for purchase
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 5:30 AM to 10 AM.
Cribb Island Beach Club – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 40 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Ibis Brisbane Airport Hotel offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.