ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy WiFi, TVs, and coffee/tea makers, featured in all 238 rooms. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service is also available. Fans, safes, and hairdryers are also available.
The restaurant, Spice Central , serves international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Business travelers can take advantage of conference space and a business centre. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and a fitness centre. Buffet breakfast is available on weekdays between 6 AM and 10 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and 11 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 4.5-star South Brisbane hotel include Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Wheel of Brisbane.
Novotel Brisbane South Bank Hotel ratings based on 135 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel Brisbane South Bank Hotel
About the Novotel Brisbane South Bank HotelLocation 38 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD 4101
Novotel Brisbane South Bank Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. There are 3 meeting rooms available. The luxury Novotel Brisbane South Bank Hotel also features multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4.5-star South Brisbane hotel is smoke free.
- 238 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 148 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Brisbane, QLD (BNE) (18.9 km / 11.7 mi)
- Train station: South Brisbane Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Brisbane South Bank Hotel offers 238 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. This South Brisbane hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Spice Central – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 36 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 32 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.