What are the top amenities at apartments in Brisbane?
- Free WiFi
- Swimming pool
- Equipped kitchen
- Car parking
Where should I stay in Brisbane?
- Fortitude Valley: Embrace the nightlife on Wickham and Ann Street, where there’s plenty of live music venues, cocktails bars and pubs.
- Brisbane’s CBD: Brisbane accommodation in this area puts you in the heart of the city and business centre. Visit Queensland’s Parliament House, go for a walk in the Queens Gardens and wander through King George Square and Post Office Square.
- South Bank, South Brisbane: Explore the South Bank Parklands, Grey Street and Little Stanley Street, the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, and the Gallery of Modern Art.
- Kangaroo Point: The two biggest attractions in this neighbourhood are the Story Bridge and Kangaroo Point Cliffs on the Brisbane River. Both are worth a visit.
Brisbane serviced apartments for all travellers
- If you’re bringing the whole gang, check out family-friendly serviced apartments. Book a stay at Morgan Suites and swim in the outdoor pool, chow down at the on-site restaurant, and reheat your leftovers in the fully-equipped kitchen.
- Looking for a boutique apartment hotel in Brisbane CBD? This city is loaded with great ones like the Ovolo Inchcolm and the Limes Hotel. The Ovolo has soaking tubs and bathrobes in their rooms, and the Limes offers free minibars. Take your pick.
- Coming to town for work? Perfect! You’ll be amazed at how close you’ll be located to the central business district, laundry facilities, fitness gyms, restaurants and pubs.