ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Plasma TVs with cable channels are featured in all 243 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet, and balconies. Fridges, microwaves, and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining convenient, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches include bathrobes and free toiletries. Coffee/tea makers, in-room childcare, and free newspapers are also available.
A day of pampering at Champions can include massages, body wraps, and facials along with aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The restaurant, The Fireplace, serves international cuisine and is open for dinner. With 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar to choose from, you can enjoy a drink at the resort. Enjoy the 5 outdoor tennis courts, marina and health club plus access to bike rentals. A conference centre, a 24-hour business centre, and meeting rooms are among the business amenities offered. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a spa tub, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Full breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Within a 20-minute drive of this 5-star Sanctuary Cove resort, attractions include Warner Bros. Movie World and Dreamworld.
InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort ratings based on 509 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
4 Dec 2018 by Reservations
Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!
6 Nov 2018 by Reservations
Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback.
9 Oct 2018 by Maria Bedra
Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback
Close to 2 golf courses
About the InterContinental Sanctuary Cove ResortLocation Manor Circle, Hope Island, QLD 4212
As a guest of InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort, you'll find a full-service spa, a marina, and 2 the outdoor swimming pools. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and meeting rooms. A seasonal outdoor pool, a health club, and a hot tub are also featured at the luxury InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Hope Island resort.
- 243 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 14 conference rooms
- Built in 1988
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) (52.4 km / 32.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort offers 243 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. Plasma televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges, microwaves and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Hope Island resort provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
The Fireplace – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner.Reservations are required. Open daily.
Cove Cafe – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 39 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: AUD 40.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.00 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort Hope Island
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Hope Island
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove
- Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove Hotel Gold Coast
- Hyatt Regency Gold Coast
- InterContinental ctuary Cove
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.