ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 295 rooms feature LCD TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, iPod docks, and coffee/tea makers. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches include bathrobes and free toiletries. Safes, hairdryers, and phones are also available.
A day of pampering at Golden Door Spa can include massages, body wraps, and body scrubs along with access to the sauna and spa tub. The restaurant, Terraces, serves seafood and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel's own poolside bar is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Spend the day at the nearby private beach and enjoy the onsite outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, and spa tub. Conference space, meeting rooms, and a business centre are among the business amenities offered. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a sauna, and a kids' swimming pool. Buffet breakfast is available. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Attractions within a 30-minute drive of this 5-star Main Beach hotel include Warner Bros. Movie World and Dreamworld.
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast ratings based on 1,010 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast
About the Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold CoastLocation Sea World Drive Main Beach, Main Beach, QLD 4217
Unwind on the private sandy beach, located just 10 meters away. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast such as the outdoor pool and the kids' pool. There's a restaurant on site, along with 2 coffee shops/cafés. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A swim-up bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. This luxury hotel also offers a hot tub, a steam room and a fitness centre. Free self parking is available. This 5-star Main Beach hotel is smoke free.
- 295 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 11 conference rooms
- Built in 1987
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Towels for the beach
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) (35.1 km / 21.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast offers 295 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Terraces – This restaurant specialises in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
The Oyster Bar – This restaurant only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Oasis Pool Bar – This poolside bistro only serves lunch. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 150 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 43 for adults and AUD 21.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 100 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Gold Coast Main Beach
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Gold Coast
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Gold Coast Main Beach
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Gold Coast
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.