ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 403 rooms feature flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy furnished balconies, WiFi, and in-room massages. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Additionally, safes, hairdryers, and irons/ironing boards are available.
A day of pampering at Serrenity Medispa can include hot stone massages, body wraps, and body scrubs along with aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The restaurant, NOSH Pan Asian, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. At the hotel's own poolside bar or bar/lounge, you can enjoy a drink. Enjoy the health club, spa tub, and kids' swimming pool. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Attractions within a short walk walk of this 4.5-star Surfers Paradise hotel include Infinity Attraction and Slingshot.
Mantra on View Hotel ratings based on 1,070 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Mantra on View Hotel
About the Mantra on View HotelLocation 22 View Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Mantra on View Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, 3 the outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 18030 square feet (1675 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A kid's pool, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Mantra on View Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Surfers Paradise hotel.
- 1 building
- 403 guestrooms or units
- 22 levels
- 18030 sq ft of conference space
- 1675 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1986
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) (31.6 km / 19.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Mantra on View Hotel offers 403 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
NOSH Pan Asian – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
WiFi (surcharge) is limited to 5GB per day. Further charges may apply for additional usage. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
This hotel has a strict no-party policy. Guests who book specifically to attend parties from November 18 - December 2 will not be allowed to check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 27.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 8 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.