ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy WiFi, cable TV, and in-room childcare, featured in all 317 individually furnished rooms. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Coffee/tea makers, safes, and hairdryers are also available.
The restaurant, Fables restaurant, is open for breakfast and dinner. Enjoy the fitness centre and sauna. Business amenities include conference space, meeting rooms, and a business centre. Added amenities include WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 30-minute drive of this 4.5-star Surfers Paradise hotel include Sea World and Warner Bros. Movie World.
Mantra Legends Hotel ratings based on 1,013 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Mantra Legends Hotel
23 Oct 2018 by Luke Shore
Dear Diane, Thank you for leaving feedback from your stay; unfortunately during busy holiday periods the car park can tend to become full. I hope we get the chance to welcome you back. Best regards, Luke Shore Front Office Manager
About the Mantra Legends HotelLocation Cnr Surfers Paradise Blvd. & Laycock St, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Mantra Legends Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. Business amenities include a business centre, a limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. The luxury Mantra Legends Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and on-site laundry facilities. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4.5-star Surfers Paradise hotel is smoke free.
- 317 guestrooms or units
- 22 levels
- 6 conference rooms
- Built in 1997
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) (30.6 km / 19 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mantra Legends Hotel offers 317 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and a hairdryer. This Surfers Paradise hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Cable televisions are provided. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Fables restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per day.
- No pets allowed
This hotel has a strict no-party policy. Guests who book specifically to attend parties from November 18 - December 2 will not be allowed to check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15.00 and AUD 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mantra Legends Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Legends Hotel
- Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Legends
- Mantra Legends Hotel Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
You should know
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.