ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with cable channels are featured in all 399 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet, and balconies or patios. Minibars provide refreshments, and room service makes dining in an option. Additionally, coffee/tea makers, in-room childcare, and safes are available.
A day of pampering can include facials and body treatments. The restaurant, Shoreline Restaurant, is open for breakfast and dinner. The hotel's own poolside bar and bar/lounge are nice places to enjoy a drink. Enjoy the fitness centre, kids' club, spa tub, and sauna. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 4.5-star Main Beach hotel include Sand Pumping Jetty and Marina Mirage Shopping Centre.
Sea World Resort ratings based on 1,049 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sea World Resort
About the Sea World ResortLocation Sea World Drive Main Beach Gold Coast, Main Beach, QLD 4217
Sea World Resort offers its guests a complimentary water park, a waterslide, and an outdoor pool. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. A hot tub, a fitness centre, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury Sea World Resort. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Main Beach hotel.
- 399 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 4 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free water park access
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) (36.8 km / 22.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Sea World Resort offers 399 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies or patios. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Main Beach hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Shoreline Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Hatsuhana Japanese – This restaurant only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Lobby Lounge Cafe – This café serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Waterfall Cafe – Overlooking the pool, this café only serves lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time ends at 8 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 25.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 32.50 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 25.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sea World Resort Main Beach
- Sea World Resort
- Sea World Main Beach
- Sea World Resort Gold Coast/Main Beach, Australia
- Nara Resort Sea World
- Sea World Hotel Main Beach
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.