ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with cable channels are featured in all 297 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, balconies, and coffee/tea makers. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Free newspapers, safes, and hairdryers are also available.
A day of pampering at spaQ can include massages and body wraps. The restaurant, Bazaar, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel's own poolside bar and bar/lounge are nice places to enjoy a drink. Enjoy the 2 outdoor tennis courts, fitness centre and Turkish bath/hammam plus access to free bike rentals. Business amenities include a conference centre and a 24-hour business centre. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a spa tub, and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 5-star Surfers Paradise hotel include Surfers Paradise Beach and Infinity Attraction.
QT Gold Coast ratings based on 1,034 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for QT Gold Coast
About the QT Gold CoastLocation Cnr Gold Coast Highway And Staghorn Ave, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
QT Gold Coast offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and an outdoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A hot tub, a fitness centre, and spa services are also featured at the luxury QT Gold Coast. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Surfers Paradise hotel.
- 1 building
- 297 guestrooms or units
- 22 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1986
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) (31.7 km / 19.7 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
QT Gold Coast offers 297 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Bazaar – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Yamagen – This restaurant specialises in sushi and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open selected days.
24-hour room service is available.
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
This hotel has a strict no-party policy. Guests who book specifically to attend parties will not be allowed to check in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38.00 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- QT Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Hotel
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.