AU$57 Hervey Bay accommodation
Check hotel prices in Hervey Bay
Top hotel deals in Hervey Bay
Top budget Hervey Bay hotel deals
- The Beach Motel Hervey Bay475 Charlton Esplanade (Cnr Ann Street), Hervey Bay, Torquay, QLD
The price is AU$109 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 28
- Kondari Hotel49-63 Elizabeth Street, Urangan, QLD
The price is AU$105 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 3
- Hervey Bay Resort249 The Esplanade, Pialba, QLD
- Buzers412 Esplanade, Torquay, QLD
The price is AU$57 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
- The Palms Hervey Bay67 Truro Street, Torquay, QLD
The price is AU$124 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 1
- Ramada Hervey Bay627 Charlton Esplanade, Urangan, QLD
The price is AU$175 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 25
Top luxury Hervey Bay hotel deals
- Oaks Hervey Bay Resort and Spa569 Charlton Esplanade, Urangan, QLD
The price is AU$183 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.6/5Exceptional! (835 reviews)
- Grand Mercure Allegra Hervey Bay468 The Esplanade, Reception: 70 Cypress St, Torquay, QLD
The price is AU$350 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.6/5Exceptional! (224 reviews)
- Pier Resort558/559 Charlton Esplanade, Hervey Bay, Urangan, QLD
The price is AU$155 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 54.6/5Exceptional! (229 reviews)
- Akama Resort625 Charlton Esplanade, Marina Precinct, Hervey Bay, Urangan, QLD
The price is AU$221 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 94.7/5Exceptional! (188 reviews)
- Barooga On Pier18 Pier Street, Urangan, QLD
The price is AU$199 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.8/5Exceptional! (92 reviews)
- Best Western Plus Quarterdecks Retreat80 Moolyyir Street, Urangan, QLD
The price is AU$152 per night from Feb 20 to Feb 214.5/5Wonderful! (153 reviews)
Accommodation In Hervey Bay
Stay in our Hervey Bay accommodation and explore this scenic coastal town. Fish off the 70 year old Urangan Pier, feed the lorikeets at the Botanical Gardens, shop at the Sunday arts and crafts markets, dive in the bay amongst coral reefs and ship wrecks, soak in art at the Natural Impressions Art Gallery or the Regional Art Gallery in Pialba, feed the pelicans on the Esplanade, or hire a boat and explore the disused graves and lighthouse in Woody Island National Park, which is half way between Urangan and Fraser Island.
While staying in our Hervey Bay accommodation, visit some of the local attractions including: Vic Hislop's Shark Show, Neptune's Coral Cave Aquarium, the Hervey Bay Historical Museum, Australia's first Immigration and Family Wall of Honour, restored colonial homes, shell display and wildlife park.
Stay in our Hervey Bay accommodation between August and October and watch humpback whales migrate along the coast. Or use our Hervey Bay accommodation as a base from which to explore World Heritage Listed Fraser Island – the largest sand island in the world.
While staying in our Hervey Bay accommodation, there are a number of memorials in the area worth visiting. At Point Vernon there is a Memorial to the Kanakas who were brought to Australia as conscripted labour, virtually slaves, from 1863-1906. Dayman Point not only features stunning views of the Great Sandy Strait, but also has memorials to early explorers Joseph Dayman and Matthew Flinders, and to the men of "Z" force who trained on Fraser Island for a daring WWII operation in Singapore. At Urangan there is monument dedicated to the Korrawinga Aboriginal people of the Hervey Bay and Fraser Island area.
Image from Mike Locke
How much is a hotel room in Hervey Bay?
Hotels in Hervey Bay start at AU$57 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.