Hotels near Warner Bros. Movie World
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Warner Bros. Movie World
You're not going to regret stopping by Movie World. It's up there with the planet's most recognisable sights.
It is to be found in Gold Coast. Wondering where that is? You'll need to travel 75 kilometres from the state capital, Brisbane.
Hoping to stay within a quick drive of Movie World? The only hotel listed within 3 kilometres is the Gold Coast Holiday Park (0.8 kilometres).
If you can't stop thinking about a caffeine fix, there's always Zarraffa's Coffee just nearby. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go too far. Pop into Maries Pizza Helensvale to get some food. In the evenings, Saltwater Creek Hotel is ideal for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near Movie WorldAfter you're done with Movie World, check what else is available in the area:
- Purchase the best seats to a popular theatre performance at Australian Outback Spectacular.
- You won't have to battle the heat at Wet'n'Wild Water World, a place that provides water-induced entertainment for the whole family.
- Meander around the paddocks and have a yarn with the workers at Paradise Country, a visitor-friendly farm that offers holiday-makers a sample of rural life in the region.
- Grab your camera and keep an eye out for local birdlife as you spend some time exploring Coombabah Lakes Conservation Area.
- Aim for an eagle and avoid the sand when you tee off at Lakeside Country Club.
How much is a hotel room in Warner Bros. Movie World?
Hotels in Warner Bros. Movie World start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.