Ah, the glittering beaches. You better believe the Gold Coast earns its name. Of course, lounging with your toes in the sand and a good book in your hand isn’t everything. There’s also coming back to your home away from home and face-planting onto a cosy mattress. So kick back and enjoy life’s simple (and shiny) pleasures at Gold Coast caravan parks.
Perks of Gold Coast caravan parks
- Long-term options: Can’t get enough of the Gold Coast? Take an extended holiday at Broadwater Tourist Park. In your suite, you’ll enjoy free Wi-Fi and your own kitchen. Bonus: babysitting services. Time for mum and dad to have a mini holiday of their own.
- Family-friendly: At Paradise Country Farmstay, you’ll get a prepared tent—that’s right, you don’t have to set it up yourself. Can you say convenience? Plus, there’s the aww! factor: You and the kiddos can swoon over (and pet) kangaroos, sheep, or piglets.
- Budget-conscious: At Gold Coast Holiday Park, you can choose from powered sites, cabins, and a motel, giving you plenty of options for cheap accommodation. There are activities, too: The kids can shoot down the waterslide and mum and dad can kayak on the river. That, or take a much-needed nap.
Start your Gold Coast adventure
- Burleigh Heads is the place to surf around here, but if you’d like to get your feet wet in another water sport, take an introductory scuba dive. You’ll do far more than skim the surface of these waters!
- Tired of the beach? (As if!) Point your feet inland for the Australian Outback Spectacular Dinner & Live Show. Explore the heartland without ever leaving the coast.
- What’s your dream theme park? If it includes roller coasters, waterslides, exotic animals, jaw-dropping 360-degree views, and play areas for the kiddos, a three-day theme park pass to Dreamworld, WhiteWater World, and SkyPoint is all you need.
Here, all that glitters really is gold. Luckily, Gold Coast caravan parks and camping grounds aren’t nearly as pricey. Find out just how affordable a golden getaway can be by booking your coastal escape with Wotif.