Hotels near Kurrawa Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Kurrawa Beach
Do you want to find out a bit more about Kurrawa Beach before you set off? Here are a few helpful tips.
You can find it in Gold Coast, 75 kilometres outside of Brisbane, the state capital.
You'll discover a huge variety of hotels here, with no less than 50 within an easy walk of Kurrawa Beach. Not quite sure where to start? Have a look at the Ultra Broadbeach, Peppers Broadbeach and ULTIQA Air On Broadbeach.
Perhaps you'll like the features and amenities of Meriton Suites Broadbeach, Gold Coast, a pocket-friendly lodging only 0.5 kilometres away.
That said, if you want a bit of comfort and luxury, select one of the many upmarket hotels nearby. The Aria Apartments and the Carmel by the Sea, 0.4 kilometres and 0.3 kilometres away, are recommended.
When you can't go on without a caffeine hit, head to Max Brenner (E111 & E112/3 Oracle Boulevard, Broadbeach), only 0.3 kilometres away from Kurrawa Beach. The Star Gold Coast (formerly Jupiters Gold Coast) is a fantastic spot to grab a meal and it's just 0.7 kilometres away. It's at Main Gaming Floor, The Star, 1 Casino Drive, Broadbeach.
Other Things to Do Near Kurrawa BeachBefore you head home, check out the local region:
- When the kids start making you doubt your sanity, toddle off to Pratten Park to run off that energy.
- Head down to Oracle Boulevard to experience this busy local area.
- Make sure you don't max out your cards at Broadbeach Mall.
- Hunt down some gifts for your mates at Oasis Shopping Centre.
- From matted hair to peeling skin, travelling is not always especially nice to your body, so stop in at Harbour Day Spa.
How much is a hotel room in Kurrawa Beach?
Hotels in Kurrawa Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.