Search Motels in Gold Coast
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Featured Motels in Gold Coast
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Gold CoastView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Other Cheap Accommodation in Gold Coast
42 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD
2395 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach, QLD
18 Hanlan Street, Surfers Paradise, QLD
Cnr Surfers Paradise Blvd and Hanlan St, Surfers Paradise, QLD
138 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD
What are the best pet-friendly motels in Gold Coast?
- Sunburst Motel: This cosy, pet-friendly 3-star mote welcomes pets—and rooms sleep up to five, so you can bring the whole family. There’s a picnic area that your pet can join you at, as well as ticket/tour assistance and free self-parking.
- White Lanterns Motel: Pets stay free at this motel in Miami, which is a 3-minute walk from South Nobby’s Beach. Rooms come with microwaves and patios, and there’s free self-parking. Dog-friendly Pizzey Park is a 5-minute drive or 20-minute walk away; once you get there, your pet can run off-leash and splash in the lake.
What are the best motels in Surfers Paradise?
- D’Arcy Arms Motel is a 5-minute walk from the beach and a 10-minute walk from famous attractions like SkyPoint Observation Deck. But you don’t have to go far for the nightlife: this motel has a restaurant serving Irish fare, as well as a bar on-site.
- Gold Coast Inn has free self-parking, and they’re happy to arrange 24-hour airport transfer for a small fee. Kitchenettes, laundry facilities, and an outdoor pool make this a great choice for families, too.
Are there Gold Coast motels near theme parks?
- Coomera Motor Inn: Self-parking is free at this motel in Coomera, which is a 10-minute walk from Dreamworld and an 8-minute drive from Warner Bros. Movie World, and Wet’N’Wild. There’s also a shuttle that will take you to the theme parks for a small fee.
- Town and Country Motel: You’ll be just a 10-minute drive from theme parks like Dreamworld and Warner Bros. Movie World. With an on-site restaurant serving up international fare as well as an outdoor pool and laundry facilities, this motel keeps kids and parents happy.
Top Trending Hotels in Gold Coast
Cnr Gold Coast Hwy & 5th Ave, Palm Beach, QLD
69 QUEEN STREET, Southport, QLD
76 Appel Street, Surfers Paradise, QLD
Entertainment Drive, Hinterland, Oxenford, QLD