Serviced apartments in Surfers Paradise
Check hotel prices in Surfers Paradise
Apartment Hotels in Surfers Paradise
Short stay apartments in Surfers Paradise
Nothing quite beats the convenience of a centrally located apartment while on holidays. Often a little comfier than your everyday motel or hotel room, an apartment can be the ideal option for adventurers planning to stay in Surfers Paradise for more than a few nights (but short stays are no hassles too!).Popular luxury apartments in Surfers Paradise
What could be better than an exciting holiday? Not much ... except an exciting holiday which involves staying in some plush digs. Get set to turn up the luxury levels with a modern Surfers Paradise apartment:
- Mantra Circle on Cavill: What's the best thing about this place? Some say it's the welcoming service. Others love the fact it has business services and a sauna. Either way, you know you're on to a good thing here.
- Trilogy Surfers Paradise: If you're on the lookout for a stylish apartment with luggage storage facilities and a sauna, this place makes the grade.
If being cooped up in a hotel room makes your kids stir crazy, stay in an apartment. With room to move, creature comforts and lots of child-friendly activities, it'll turn an average family holiday into an awesome one.
- Private Spa Apartment - Gold Coast: This place makes holidays with the kiddoes simple. How does it do this? With a picnic area and a snack bar.
- GCHR Circle on Cavill - Surfers Paradise: Amenities like an indoor pool and a coffee shop will put a smile on everyone's face at this terrific option.
Sure, there are perks to business trips (hello work-funded wining and dining), but they can also prove hectic and stressful. That's why you should choose an apartment for your Surfers Paradise jaunt. You'll feel right at home after endless client meetings at:
- Carlton Apartments (1 kilometre from downtown Surfers Paradise): As well as offering business services and internet access, this place is well primed for businesspeople.
If you're travelling for a short period of time and searching for a total escape from domestic reality, a hotel is a good fit. But if you're hanging around a little longer and can't live without the comforts of home, set your sights on an apartment. Store your groceries in the fridge. Fry up your favourite dish. Watch telly on the lounge. Yep, good luck feeling homesick.