Check hotel prices in Mackay
Unique Mackay Accommodation
Top hotel deals in Mackay
Top budget Mackay hotel deals
- Sun Plaza Motel Mackay35 Nebo Road, West Mackay, QLD
The price is AU$85 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- Boomerang Motor Hotel307 Nebo Road, West Mackay, QLD
The price is AU$80 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 30
- Mackay Rose Motel164 Nebo Road, West Mackay, QLD
The price is AU$105 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- Casa Nostra Motel Mackay30 Nebo Road, West Mackay, QLD
The price is AU$99 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- Mackay Motor Inn208-212 Nebo Road, West Mackay, QLD
- Miners Lodge Motor Inn60-62 Nebo Road, Corner of Nebo Rd and Lloyd St, West Mackay, QLD
The price is AU$89 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
Top luxury Mackay hotel deals
- Direct Hotels - Pacific Sands3 Kirribilli Avenue, East Mackay, QLD
The price is AU$104 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.3/5Excellent! (120 reviews)
- Lanai Riverside Apartments20 River Street, Mackay, QLD
The price is AU$192 per night from Feb 23 to Feb 244.4/5Wonderful! (205 reviews)
- Rydges Mackay Suites9 Gregory Street, Mackay, QLD
The price is AU$143 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 224.4/5Excellent! (739 reviews)
- Quest Mackay38 Macalister Street, Mackay, QLD
The price is AU$174 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.3/5Excellent! (138 reviews)
- Quest Mackay on Gordon27 Gordon Street, Mackay, QLD
The price is AU$174 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.6/5Wonderful! (123 reviews)
- The Feathered Nest - Wildlife Retreat125 Royston Park Drive, Kuttabul, QLD
Mackay was the 2018 Wotif Australian Town of the Year
Based on a pricing and demand index, the annual Wotif award recognises the top Aussie towns offering travellers good value for money and fantastic accommodation options.
Mackay offers the quintessential Aussie holiday and caters to all types of travellers. With plenty of local wildlife and nature activities in the region, there is so much to see and do in Mackay. Must see attractions include watching the wallabies and kangaroos at sunrise at Cape Hillsborough, the platypuses in the Eungella National Park, a visit to the gorgeous uncrowded beaches, and of course the Great Barrier Reef.
Cheap Accommodation Mackay
The sweetest city in Australia, Mackay is the biggest sugar producing region in the country, which only makes its scenery more diverse. From highways lined with sugar cane plantations the coast opens up before you with a seemingly endless stretch of white sandy beaches. Stay in our Mackay accommodation and you will have access to over 30 of the best beaches on the North Queensland coast at your doorstep.
Off the coast, scattered throughout the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, there are a number of tropical islands to explore and our Mackay hotels offer the perfect base to set out from. From the koala colony of St Bees Island to the pristine coral gardens of Scawfell Island and of course the entrance to the spectacular Whitsundays, Brampton Island, there is plenty to see and do while you stay in a Mackay hotel.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Mackay? Check out our Mackay travel guide!
How much is a hotel room in Mackay?
Hotels in Mackay start at AU$79 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.