Hotels Near Slade Point Community Hall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Slade Point Community Hall
Top hotels near Slade Point Community Hall
Whether you're on your way to an event for work or something more interesting, Slade Point Community Hall won't let you down.
This attraction certainly isn't the only thing the marvellous city of Mackay has to offer.
You'll come across 3 options if you're looking to book a room a short distance from Slade Point Community Hall. The Shores Holiday Apartments and La Solana Holiday Units - MACKAY - Blacks Beach are worth looking into.
Fitting in all the local attractions can leave you starving! When you're ready to eat, stop by Palm Grove Mini Mart & Take Away / FoodWorks Slade Point. Find this restaurant at 360 Slade Point Road, Slade Point, only 0.4 kilometres away from Slade Point Community Hall. If your crew wants to experience the nightlife, make The Point Bar & Grill (72 Pacific Esplanade, Slade Point) your first stop.
Other Things to Do Near Slade Point Community HallBefore you head home, think about checking out the surrounding area:
- Stretch out and wander along the shoreline at Lamberts Beach. You never know what you'll discover.
- Escape the concrete jungle by relaxing in Blacks Beach Park.
- Orchid Display House should be on the itinerary for any enthusiastic gardeners.
- Enjoy the diversity of nature with a walk around Mackay Regional Botanical Gardens.
- Avid shoppers will enjoy the buzz of a brand new purchase at Northern Beaches Central Shopping Centre.
How much is a hotel room in Slade Point Community Hall?
Hotels in Slade Point Community Hall start at AU$119 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.