Yes, the hotels in Airlie Beach are nice. Very nice, in fact. But we’re willing to bet you won’t be staying inside the whole time. You came here for surf, sunshine and sand—and that’s exactly what you’re going to get.
- Airlie Beach: You don’t need to go far to find the water. Take pictures from The Point, wiggle your toes in the sand and splash into the waters of Airlie Bay. Oh, and there’s a pretty awesome lagoon you’ll want to check out, too.
- Hydeaway Bay: You’ll forgive its kitschy name when you get a load of the sun sparkling on the waves. Say hey to the fish hanging out in the nearby reef, or just wriggle your toes in the warm sand. Bonus points if you spot a dolphin!
- Cannonvale Beach: Just a couple of kilometres away from Airlie Beach is Cannonvale. At high tide, you get a phenomenal view of the ocean and the Whitsunday Islands. At low tide, check out the tidepools—they’re every bit as cool as they were when you were a kid!
Home Sweet Home Away From Home
Our Airlie Beach hotels are in a class by themselves. But don’t take our word for it—check these places out for yourself. On second thought, do take our word for it. We know what we’re talking about.
- Airlie Beach Hotel: This spot on the Esplanade has a room for just about everyone. You can find a room with a view of the ocean or the village, or chow down at one of three on-site restaurants. Oh, and there’s free Wi-Fi, so you can send your coworkers all those pretty pictures of the ocean you’ve been taking.
- Blue Horizon Resort Apartments: Is it home? Is it a resort? Who knows? Book one of the apartments here and you’ll feel like you never left your loft…if your loft had a spa bath and housekeeping, that is (And if it does, why are you trying to get away from it?). Bask in the sunshine by the pool, or just walk the ten minutes to the beach.
Hey, we’ve showed you some great hotels. We’ve pointed out the beaches. Now it’s up to you to pick the ones you like and book Airlie beach accommodation ASAP. These deals won’t wait forever!