ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy an LCD TV with cable channels, and each apartment features a living room, a coffee/tea maker, and a ceiling fan. In-room dining is easy with a kitchen that comes equipped with a fridge and a microwave.
This smoke-free apartment offers tour/ticket assistance and luggage storage. Added amenities include a spa tub. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Places within a 30-minute walk of this 4.5-star Airlie Beach property include Boathaven Beach and Port of Airlie.
Whitsunday Reflections Apartments ratings based on 110 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Whitsunday Reflections Apartments
29 Nov. 2018 by FD
Thank you for your review, I will share you feed back with all our staff
6 Sep. 2018 by FD
6 Aug. 2018 by FD
Thanks Prue for your feed back. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are staying in Airlie Beach
25 Jul. 2018 by FD
Thank you for your review
9 Jul. 2018 by FD
Glad you enjoyed the view
Reflections Airlie Beach Queensland
21 Jun. 2018 by V
Thank you for taking the time to share your holiday experience, it is lovely to hear you enjoyed your stay at Reflections. I will pass on your comments to our hard working housekeeping team.
25 Apr. 2018 by FD
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience
Great apartments, very spacious, great staff
22 Feb. 2018 by FD
Thank you Evelyn for your review, lovely to hear you enjoyed your stay
17 Nov. 2017 by FD
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our pool towels are available for hire if required, you could request a daily towel change at the small cost of $5.00 per day or use the washing machine and drier.
15 Nov. 2017 by FD
Hi Mel, Sorry glad to hear you are enjoyed your stay at Whitsunday Reflections. Thank you for posting pictures of the unit.
About the Whitsunday Reflections ApartmentsLocation 25 Horizons Way, Airlie Beach, QLD 4802
Whitsunday Reflections Apartments offers its guests an outdoor pool and a spa tub. A round-trip airport shuttle (available during limited hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking is available. This 4.5-star Airlie Beach apartment is smoke free.
- 23 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Separate living room
Free self parking
- Airport: Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast) (38.9 km / 24.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Whitsunday Reflections Apartments offers 23 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Accommodation at this 4.5-star apartment has kitchens with fridges, microwaves and coffee/tea makers. Cots/infant beds (surcharge) are also available.
- In-room kitchen
- Private balcony
- Living room
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property's reception hours are 9 AM-5 PM on Monday to Friday and from 9 AM-12 PM on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays. Guests arriving outside of these hours should contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered during limited hours. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Free WiFi is limited to 500 MB per guestroom, per day. A surcharge applies for additional usage. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD $20.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD $ 15.00 (one-way), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Whitsunday Reflections Apartments Apartment Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Reflections Apartments Apartment
- Whitsunday Reflections Apartments Airlie Beach
You should know
- Whitsunday Reflections Apartments offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.