Accommodation Hamilton Island
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hamilton Island
Top hotel deals in Hamilton Island
Top budget Hamilton Island hotel deals
Top luxury Hamilton Island hotel deals
Find the Best Accommodation on Hamilton Island
What is the best luxury accommodation at Hamilton Island?
- Experience 5-star luxury right on the beach when you stay at Reef View Hotel. Play at the 18-hole golf course or on one of the outdoor tennis courts before getting pampered at the full-service spa, and then unwind at night on your private furnished balcony.
- Beach Club is an adults-only venue overlooking Catseye Beach. Start your day with a complimentary a la carte breakfast, test out some of the available sports equipment, or just float around in the gorgeous infinity pool.
What is the best Hamilton Island accommodation for families?
- Whitsunday Apartments is the best choice for active families. It sits on a private beach that’s near Catseye Beach, and is under a 10-minute walk from Hamilton Island Bowling Alley and WILD LIFE Hamilton Island. Don’t worry about transit: There’s a free area shuttle.
- Palm Bungalows is a great spot for families, thanks to the in-room kitchenettes and children’s pool. Kids up to the age of 12 stay free and cribs are complimentary. If you need a break, splurge on childcare and get some quiet time and pampering at the hotel spa.
What are the best Hamilton Island accommodation houses?
- Stay at Pavilions 12 and have your own 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom villa! The house has a buggy for you to buzz around the neighbourhood, and you can cook your own meals in the full kitchen or outside on the barbecue. End the day with a dip in the private pool or a relaxing bath in a deep soaking tub.
- The Vue on Hamilton Island is a stunning 4-bedroom Hamilton Island house. They offer free airport transportation, and two buggies for exploring the island. With fully furnished outdoor areas, deep soaking tubs, and a private pool, this holiday rental is the perfect combination of private and luxurious.
Which Hamilton Island Resort is closest to Catseye Beach?
- Located directly on Catseye Beach, the adults-only Beach Club offers the ultimate in boutique romantic getaways. Pamper yourselves in the deluxe day spa then wine and dine the night away at your very own secluded beachside dining spot — shoes optional! Free use of catamarans, kayaks and paddleboards, as well as VIP point-to-point chauffeur service, guarantee an unforgettable stay.
- Also on the waterfront, Palm Bungalows has a relaxed vibe and loads of fantastic activities. With six outdoor pools, the hardest decision of your day will be which one to choose (although the one with the swim-up bar will likely make the decision easier!). All modern, air-conditioned bungalows here feature a kitchenette and private balcony. Wotif offers free cancellation on select rooms, so you can book with confidence.
Which are the best Holiday Apartments on Hamilton Island?
- Beachfront Frangipani Apartments overlook Catseye Beach and the stunning turquoise waters of the Whitsunday Islands. Set your watch to island time and kick back on the sand just steps from your air-conditioned apartment. Or, cook up a storm in your fully-equipped kitchen. Or, skipper your own boat. Your days can be as flexible as our package deals.
- Lagoon 206 on Hamilton Island is just a hop, skip and a jump from Catseye Beach. If you can tear yourself away from the stunning vistas from your private balcony (and don’t feel like making use of your modern kitchen), grab some food and drink from one of the 10 on-site restaurants, cafés and bars.
Which Hamilton Island accommodations include a golf buggy?
- Hamilton Island Holiday Homes: Most of these uniquely decorated, self-contained holiday homes include a private golf buggy. If your home doesn't offer this service, no problem. You can hire a golf buggy independently from two locations on the island — the Airport Buggy Hire or the Resort Side Buggy Hire.
- Oasis 1 Hamilton Island 2 Bedroom Apartment In Central Location With Golf Buggy: Whiz around the island in your own golf buggy or chill poolside from sunup to sundown. Bright, open-plan indoor areas and a spacious furnished patio make this modern two-bedroom apartment a great place to escape with the fam. Want the best deal on your stay? You’ll get it with our Price Promise.
- Pavillions 12 with Pool and Golf Buggy is a snazzy, four-bedroom, three-bathroom apartment that has space for 10 guests and a golf buggy. The magical sunsets overlooking the marina from your private patio here are the stuff dreams are made of. An outdoor pool, kitchen and cable TV add to the comfort factor.
Why book with Wotif?
Because we know that Aussie travellers always want unbeatable prices, flexibility and great customer service. And when you book everything with Wotif, like your flights, hotels, car rental and activities, you’ll score savings that’ll have you skipping all the way to the airport.
With your Hamilton Island accommodation sorted, the next question is what to do? Hamilton Island boats an array of facilities including restaurants, bars, a nightclub, swimming pools, spa and sauna, tennis and squash courts. The natural beauty of the Whitsundays & Great Barrier Reef allows an abundance of activities and adventure – scuba diving, snorkelling off Catseye Beach, fishing, bushwalking, daytrips or for the adrenalin junkies there's jet boating and go-karting.
Choose to do any of these, or choose to grab a cocktail, sit back, relax and do … nothing at all. Then, finally when you can drag yourself away from Hamilton Island and our Hamilton Island Accommodation, try another island flavour – first stop is our Great Barrier Reef Accommodation and Queensland Island Resorts!
Image from Corey Butler
How much is a hotel room in Hamilton Island?
Hotels in Hamilton Island start at AU$362 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.