Hotels Near Pelican Island
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Pelican Island
Top hotels near Pelican Island
Appreciate the fresh air, get a bit of exercise and feel your worries melt away at Pelican Island.
It doesn't matter if it's your first time in Whitsundays or you've spent time here before, there's always something new to experience.
If you're looking for accommodation within an easy commute of Pelican Island, spend a few nights at the Palm Bay Resort. It's a kilometre away.
Other Things to Do Near Pelican IslandWhile you're here, get to know the area near Pelican Island:
- Palm Bay is a lovely section of coastline that's worth checking out all year round.
- Sandy Bay is a lovely bay that's worth a look whatever the weather.
- Aim for an eagle and steer clear of the bunkers as you tee off at South Molle Island Golf Course.
- Stare at the water kissing the skyline while you wander along South Molle Island Jetty.
- End your day with a walk down Shute Harbour Jetty and enjoy the sun dancing on the water.
How much is a hotel room in Pelican Island?
Hotels in Pelican Island start at AU$155 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.