Hotels near Catseye Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Catseye Beach
Top hotels near Catseye Beach
Many visitors travel to Catseye Beach each year.
It is located in Whitsundays.
There are 7 hotels within an easy commute of Catseye Beach, so it won't be too hard to find what you're after. Consider the amenities at the Beach Club (0.1 kilometres), the Reef View Hotel (0.2 kilometres) and the Palm Bungalows (0.2 kilometres).
If you're wanting to spend some cash, book a room at one of the upscale hotels nearby. The qualia, 2 kilometres away, and the Pinnacle Apartments Hamilton Island, 0.7 kilometres, are both popular places.
For a tasty tea or coffee, head to Manta Ray (Front Street, Whitsundays). If you want something more substantial, grab a table at Bob's Bakery (137 Front Street, Hamilton Island). It's only 0.7 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Catseye BeachAs you're here, you really should check what the local region has going on:
- If the young ones have had too much red cordial, and desperately need to expend some pep, give Hamilton Island Bowling Alley a whirl.
- Take a breather with the kids, and stroll around for an afternoon at WILD LIFE Hamilton Island.
- Admire the sailing boats and yachts bobbing on the water or simply stroll around and enjoy a fresh breeze at Hamilton Island Marina.
- Aim for a birdie and try not to get stuck in the rough as you tee off at Hamilton Island Golf Club.
- Travel across the water to Pelican Island. It's a popular spot among visitors.
How much is a hotel room in Catseye Beach?
Hotels in Catseye Beach start at AU$362 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.