- Saltwater Villas: Close to Mooloolaba Beach, these holiday rentals have all the conveniences of home…well, if home also had a full-service spa.
- Horizons at Peregian: Making it a trip with the whole clan? This family-friendly 4-star holiday home offers direct access to Peregian Beach. Want more beach? You’ll also be close to both Mudjimba Beach and Coolum Beach.
What kind of amenities can I expect from pet-friendly hotels on the Sunshine Coast?
You and the puppers won’t have to go without when you stay at one of these pet-friendly Sunshine Coast accommodations. You’ll find amenities like:
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Laundry facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen or kitchenettes
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
Which Sunny Coast beaches are off-leash?
- Currimundi Beach: If your furry friend fancies himself a social butterfly, then they’ll love 24/7 dog-friendly beach. Unleash your pet and let the sand and fur fly!
- North Shore Beach, Twin Waters: This stretch of sand is better for timid terriers. Your pup can get their paws wet with a little splash in the nearby creek, and the space itself is enough to make you feel like you have it to yourselves.
- Noosa Spit Dog Beach: If you and your pup want to spend the whole day in the sand and surf, then you’ve come to the right spot. This beach is ideal for long walks, and the nearby Noosa Woods provide a change of scenery and some shade.