ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Accommodation features a balcony, a living room and a dining area. In-room dining is easy with a kitchen that comes equipped with a fridge, a microwave and a hob.
This pet-friendly property offers barbecues and wedding services. Added amenities include laundry facilities.
In proximity to this Wellington Forest property you'll find Binningup Beach.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 47 reviews
About the Wellington Forest Cottages & Conference CentreLocation 333 Wellington Forest Road, Wellington Forest, WA 6236
Wellington Forest Cottages & Conference Centre offers its guests a BBQ and laundry facilities. The front desk is open around the clock. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Wellington Forest cottage.
- 8 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1925
- 1 conference room
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Separate living room
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
This cottage offers 8 forms of accommodation with fireplaces and portable fans. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Kitchens offer full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas.
- In-room kitchen
- Private balcony
- Dining room
- Living room
- Fridge (full size)
- Electric kettle
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Wellington Forest Cottages House
- Wellington Forest Cottages