ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 565 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet, and in-room childcare. Dining in is an option with 24-hour room service, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches to enhance your stay include bathrobes and slippers, while premium bedding and pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Additionally, separate bathtubs and showers, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers are available.
A day of pampering at CHI The Spa can include massages and body wraps along with access to the spa tub. At the hotel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy the fitness centre, spa tub, and sauna. 20452 square feet (1900 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include limo/town car service. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Sights within a 10-minute walk of this 5-star The Rocks hotel include Circular Quay and Sydney Observatory.
Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney ratings based on 1,034 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney
About the Shangri-La Hotel, SydneyLocation 176 Cumberland Street, The Rocks, NSW 2000
Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A limo/town car service and meeting rooms are available. Event space at this hotel measures 20452 square feet (1900 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, a sauna, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star The Rocks hotel is smoke free.
- 565 guestrooms or units
- 36 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 19 conference rooms
- 20452 sq ft of conference space
- 1900 sq. m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (17.5 km / 10.9 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Circular Quay Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Wynyard Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney offers 565 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
- Spa tub in spa
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a rollaway bed for travel December 30, 2018-January 2, 2019 (surcharge applies). Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 155 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 42 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 58 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 155 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Shangri-La Hotel Sydney The Rocks
- Shangri-La Hotel Sydney
- Shangri-La Sydney The Rocks
- Shangri-La Sydney
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.