ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with digital channels are featured in all 94 rooms, and you can enjoy WiFi, coffee/tea makers, and hairdryers. Fridges, minibars, and phones are also available.
The restaurant, Jade Restaurant, is open for breakfast. Added amenities include WiFi in public areas, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of airport drop-off service.
This 3-star Sydney Central Business District hotel is 2.5 km (1.5 mi) from Circular Quay and 3.1 km (1.9 mi) from Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Capitol Square Hotel Sydney ratings based on 1,032 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Capitol Square Hotel Sydney
11 Dec 2018 by Honi Gurung _ Front Office Manager
Thank you, for taking the time to review us.
3 Dec 2018 by Honi Gurung- Front Office Manager
Thank you, for the feedback.
26 Nov 2018 by Honi Gurung- Front Office Manager
Thank you, Helen, for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that Capitol Square Hotel suited your needs in Sydney. Helen, we are actively trying to get free internet for our guests as soon as possible.
26 Nov 2018 by Honi Gurung- Front Office Manager
Thank you, Rob, for the review.
23 Nov 2018 by Honi Gurung- Front Office
19 Nov 2018 by Honi Gurung- Front Office Manager
Thank you, Geoff, for leaving a review.
16 Nov 2018 by Honi Gurung- Front Office Manager
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
13 Nov 2018 by Honi Gurung - Front Office Manager
Thank you, David, for providing us with a feedback.
4 Nov 2018 by Honi Gurung - Front Office Manager
Thank you, for taking the time to review us, Racheal. I am sorry to hear that some of the things in the room were not up to the standard, we will have them rectified and thank you once again for pointing this out to us.
About the Capitol Square Hotel SydneyLocation 3 Campbell Street, Haymarket, NSW 2000
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available during limited hours) is available for a fee. Capitol Square Hotel Sydney also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Haymarket hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 94 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (17.5 km / 10.8 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Central Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Capitol Square Light Rail Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport drop-off
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Capitol Square Hotel Sydney offers 94 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Haymarket hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Jade Restaurant – This restaurant only serves breakfast.Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available from 6 AM to 6 PM. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered from 6 AM to 6 PM. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 19.00 for adults and AUD 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 16.00 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 16.00
- Self-parking fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Capitol Square Hotel Sydney
- Capitol Square Hotel
- Capitol Square Sydney
- Capitol Square