ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 892 rooms feature flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy iPod docks, coffee/tea makers, and free weekday newspapers. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches to enhance your stay include designer toiletries, while premium bedding and down comforters invite a good night's rest. Free bottled water, safes, and hairdryers are also available.
A day of pampering can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, and body wraps along with aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments. The restaurant, Sailmaker, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Zephyr Bar is the hotel's own rooftop bar. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas and a fitness centre. Buffet breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM and on weekends between 6:00 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 5-star Darling Harbour hotel include International Convention Centre Sydney and Sydney Town Hall.
Hyatt Regency Sydney ratings based on 4,178 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hyatt Regency Sydney
About the Hyatt Regency SydneyLocation 161 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Hyatt Regency Sydney. The hotel can provide concierge services, limo/town car service, and wedding services. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Sydney hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 892 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (11.6 km / 7.2 mi)
- Train station: Exhibition Centre Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hyatt Regency Sydney offers 892 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Sailmaker – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Zephyr Bar – This rooftop bar specialises in local and international cuisine. Open selected days.
Lobby Lounge – This lobby lounge specialises in local and international cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Cash Breakage deposit: AUD 300 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 80.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Four Points Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour Hotel
- Four Points Sheraton Hotel
- Four Points Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sheraton
- Four Points Darling Harbour
- Sydney Four Points
- Four Points Sydney
- Four Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- 4 Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour
- Sheraton Sydney
- Hyatt Regency Sydney Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Sydney Darling Harbour
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.