Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central puts you in the center of Haymarket, 2.6 km (1.6 mi) from University of Sydney and 2.7 km (1.7 mi) from Sydney Opera House. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool.
LCD TVs with cable channels are featured in all 220 rooms, and you can enjoy WiFi, coffee/tea makers, and safes. Additionally, refrigerators, hair dryers, and phones are available.
About the Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 2045 square feet (190 square meters) and includes meeting rooms. An outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central.
This 3.5-star Haymarket hotel is smoke free.
- 220 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 conference rooms
- 2045 sq ft of conference space
- 190 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 per 24-hour period )
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (10.6 km)
- Train station: Sydney Central Station (0.7 km)
- Metro station: Capitol Square Light Rail Station (0.2 km)
Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central offers 220 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Metro Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 18 for adults and AUD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 10.00 (one way), (from 0 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hotel Metro Sydney Central
- Hotel Sydney Central
- Metro Hotel Sydney Central
- Metro Sydney Central
- Metro Sydney Central Hotel
- Sydney Central Hotel
- Sydney Central Metro Hotel
- Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central
- Metro Hotel Marlow Central
- Metro Marlow Sydney Central
- Metro Marlow Central
You should know
Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.