ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LCD TVs with cable channels are featured in all 579 rooms, and you can enjoy WiFi, wired Internet, and DVD players. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Pillow menus invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like bathrobes and slippers. Coffee/tea makers, free newspapers, and safes are also available.
A day of pampering at Alysium Spa can include massages and body wraps along with access to the sauna. Enjoy the indoor swimming pool, nightclub, health club, and sauna. Business travelers can take advantage of a conference centre and limo/town car service. Other amenities include WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and laundry facilities. Full breakfast is available daily. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of car rentals on site.
Places within a short walk of this 5-star Sydney Central Business District hotel include Sydney Town Hall and Westfield Shopping Centre.
Hilton Sydney ratings based on 3,602 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Sydney
22 Apr. 2019 by Rebekah - Duty Manager
Dear Guest, As we are constantly monitoring our performance against Hilton’s high service and quality standards; therefore, your valuable feedback is greatly appreciated, as it is a key tool that allows us to review, maintain or make improvements. We sincerely hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to experience a truly memorable stay for all the right reasons. Thank you Best regards,
About the Hilton SydneyLocation 488 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Hilton Sydney offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. A nightclub, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the luxury Hilton Sydney. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Hilton Sydney was completed in 2016. This 5-star Sydney hotel is smoke free.
- 579 guestrooms or units
- 43 levels
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 1975
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (16.6 km / 10.3 mi)
- Train station: Sydney Central Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Town Hall Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Sydney offers 579 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
Hilton Sydney has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 58.5 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 83 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Sydney Hotel
- Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Sydney
- Hilton International Sydney
- Hilton Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Hilton International
- Hilton Sydney Hotel Sydney
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.