Coffs Harbour Caravan Parks
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Featured Caravan Parks in Coffs Harbour
Pet Friendly Accommodation in Coffs Harbour
Find the Best Coffs Harbour Caravan Park & Camping Accommodation
We're proud of our Big Things. Pineapples, lobsters, rams, bananas. And no road trip is complete without setting your sights on just one of these iconic landmarks. Next time you find yourself cruising up or down the coast, why not make a pit stop at one of the Coffs Harbour caravan parks?
Where to stay in Coffs Harbour in a caravan park?
Located smack bang in between Sydney and Brisbane, Coffs Harbour is a super-convenient getaway from city life. But you don’t have to rough it at a Coffs Harbour camping site. You’ll love our various accommodation types in the Coffs Coast area:
- Family-friendly and pet-friendly holiday parks: There are tons of options for the whole family in Coffs Harbour. Try Reflections Holiday Parks Coffs Harbour or Banana Coast Caravan Park, which have arcades for the kids and pool tables for the adults. And yes, your dog can join you here too.
- Northern beaches: Sapphire Beach Holiday Park offers cabins and villas just steps from the sand in Sapphire Beach—there’s even a handful of unpowered sites available for true adventurers.
- Southern beaches: BIG4 Sawtell Beach Holiday Park is the definition of laid-back, with water views, estuary access, and just a short walk to Sawtell Memorial Rock Pool. Fancy yourself a chef? Cook something up in the camp kitchen.
How much does it cost to stay in a caravan park in Coffs Harbour?
Caravan parks in Coffs Harbour start from AU$85 a night, so whether you’re a seasoned camper or a first-timer, book a spot at one of our awesome parks today. As you can see, Wotif caters to heaps more people than those just wanting a hotel room.
Are dogs allowed in any caravan parks in Coffs Harbour?
- No family holiday is complete without your four-legged friend, and the good news is you can bring your pooch with you to Reflections Holiday Parks Moonee Beach. Wanna know the even better news? You can choose from either a basic or deluxe dog-friendly cabin. Each has a kitchen, bathroom and furnished balcony.
- At Sapphire Beach Holiday Park, your pooch is welcome to join you in a pet-friendly villa or bungalow for a surcharge. Located on the beautiful beachfront, this family-friendly property has heaps going for it, including landscaped gardens, a library, swimming pool and games room. There’s also a playground and pool for the little ones too.
What cabin options are there in Coffs Harbour caravan parks?
- BIG4 Sawtell Beach Holiday Park has you covered with a range of cabins and villas that cater for different group sizes, from two people right up to 17, and Wotif can get you the best price possible. Creature comforts here include air conditioning, kitchens and cable TV. Many cabins have a verandah to kick back on and enjoy a cold stubbie or chardy, so you’ll feel like you're right at home.
- Cabin, suite or villa? At Woolgoolga Beach Holiday Park, you can take your pick. As well as free WiFi, all have kitchens, bathrooms, TVs and DVD players. And, if you don’t feel like lifting a finger, housekeeping is available on request.
Which caravan parks in Coffs Harbour have the best facilities?
- A waterslide, swimming pool, games room, free kids’ club, computer station and gift store — Big4 Park Beach Holiday Park really has thought of it all. Need to do a little business while you’re away? Don’t worry. They’ve covered that base too with a meeting room and conference space.
- We asked our local experts where the best place is to get a morning swim followed by a delicious barbecue lunch and a game of tennis. They all said the Gateway Lifestyle Lorikeet is the place to go. A pool, tennis court and barbecue grills aren’t the only great facilities you’ll find here though. There’s also a picnic space, a convenience store and a playground for the youngsters.
Do any caravan parks in Coffs Harbour offer free WiFi?
- Banana Coast Caravan Park has free WiFi, so staying connected won’t cost you a thing. Surfing the web isn't all there is to keep you and the family busy here though. There’s also a tennis court, games room, playground and a swimming pool.
- Experience a taste of Holland in Coffs Harbour at Clog Barn Caravan Park. This quirky place has free WiFi, as well as free clog-making demos and a miniature Dutch village. Be sure to make use of the on-site café, pools and barbecue grills too. If you've forgotten your clogs and can’t make it, don't worry. Most bookings can be cancelled for free.
- NRMA Darlington Beach Holiday Resort has free WiFi in public areas, so you'll never miss that all-important weather report. Of course, that’s not all there is. A kids’ club, waterslides and a BMX bike track will keep the youngsters happy. For the big kids, there’s a golf course, bike hire and a heated spa.
What to do in Coffs Harbour?
- First things first. The Big Banana Fun Park is more than just a giant banana. Kids and kids at heart will love the rides, water park, miniature golf, and laser tag. This banana has it all.
- Get a different perspective—and an adrenaline rush—with a skydiving adventure. Coffs City Skydivers has a couple to choose from: the Max Freefall Skydive gives you the most time in the air, while the Ground Rush Skydive is fast and intense. What’s your style?
Isn’t it time you went bananas on Coffs Coast? We think so. That’s why we have the best selection of holiday parks in Coffs Harbour and beyond. Just don’t forget the esky—not that you ever would.