Hotels near Big Banana Fun Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Big Banana Fun Park
Top hotels near Big Banana Fun Park
Unleash your inner adrenaline junkie at Big Banana Fun Park.
It's well worth travelling the 190 kilometres from Byron Bay to Coffs Harbour to see it.
If you're only here for a short stint, why not save time and book in at one of the many accommodations close to Big Banana Fun Park? Within 3 kilometres, you will have 57 options. Check out the Pacific Towers Beach Resort (a kilometre). That said, the BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort (0.7 kilometres) and the Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Resort (0.9 kilometres) are also worthwhile.
Looking to get the most bang out of your travel bucks? A kilometre away, the Hoey Moey Backpackers - Hostel is one of the region's top low-cost hotel options.
Or you could book one of the numerous upscale hotels in the surrounding area. Go on, spoil yourself! Take a look at the amenities at the Smugglers on the Beach, 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Ramada Resort Coffs Harbour is only a kilometre away.
When you can't stop thinking about the perfect cup of coffee, head to The Big Banana Fun Park (351 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour). Or do you want something more substantial? No worries, just 0.7 kilometres away is Finz on the Beach Restaurant. You'll find it at 11 Firman Drive, Coffs Harbour.
Other Things to Do Near Big Banana Fun ParkAfter you've spent enough time at Big Banana Fun Park, see what else is going on in the area:
- You'll have a fantastic time playing in the waves, and relaxing on the shore at Diggers Beach.
- Crowds of bargain-hunters go to Park Beach Plaza to awaken their shopping demons.
- For some G-rated recreational downtime, make tracks to Tabatinga Family Fun Centre. It's a fabulous way to please the ankle-biters!
- If you live and breathe sports, you should take some time to explore Legends Surf Museum.
- For an enjoyable day out, take an afternoon with friends to see the diverse assortment of marine animals at Dolphin Marine Magic.
How much is a hotel room in Big Banana Fun Park?
Hotels in Big Banana Fun Park start at AU$85 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.