Farmstay Accommodation in Coffs Harbour
Coffs Harbour Agritourism Accommodation
Hear that? The unmistakable alarm of the rooster’s crow. Time to get up and get your day started before the sun sets for the evening, because you’ve got a lot to do, and not a lot of time to get it all done. Oh, you want a Coffs Harbour farm holiday, not to actually be a farmer for the rest of your life? Well, you’ve landed in the right place—Wotif can hook you up with a fantastic Coffs Harbour farmstay.
We understand that if you have the chance to try out something you’ve always wanted to do on a holiday, then you do it! You want to see where your food comes from? We have working farm experiences at the ready, so you can be besties with the local wildlife. If you’d rather stay in a beautifully rural setting and take it all in while keeping your hands clean, then we have Coffs Harbour luxury farm accommodations that are perfect for you. Whichever you choose, you’ll be welcomed with a tidy, well-furnished room that has all the amenities. No sleeping in the barn for you! Unless, of course, that’s what you’re into.
Why do the same old, same old that you do at home when you travel? Wotif has a great variety of farm accommodations to choose from, and with these great deals, you won’t have to sell the family farm to go!
Top trending hotels in Coffs Harbour
- BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort11 Firman Drive, Coffs Harbour, NSW
The price is AU$184 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.3/5Excellent! (1,042 reviews)
- Ibis Budget Coffs Harbour1A McLean Street, Corner Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour, NSW
The price is AU$98 per night from Feb 22 to Feb 233.5/5Good! (591 reviews)
- Aqualuna Beach Resort94 Solitary Islands Way, Korora, NSW
The price is AU$140 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13.8/5Good! (1,003 reviews)
- Coffs Harbour Sanctuary Resort250 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour, NSW
The price is AU$126 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 303.9/5Very Good! (658 reviews)
- Pacific Bay ResortCnr Pacific Hwy And Bay Drive, Coffs Harbour, NSW
The price is AU$165 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 64.1/5Very Good! (527 reviews)
- Best Western Parkside Motor Inn14-16 Elizabeth Street, Coffs Harbour, NSW
The price is AU$126 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 94.2/5Excellent! (159 reviews)
- The Big Windmill168 Pacific Highway South, Coffs Harbour, NSW
The price is AU$116 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.3/5Excellent! (397 reviews)
- Comfort Inn Premier44 Bellingen Road, Coffs Harbour, NSW
The price is AU$120 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304/5Very Good! (152 reviews)