Pet Friendly Accommodation in Coffs Harbour
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Coffs Harbour
Pet Friendly Hotels in Coffs Harbour
Coffs Harbour Pet-Friendly Hotels
What should I expect from pet-friendly hotels in Coffs Harbour?
- Freebies: And we don’t just mean for your dog. Free WiFi, free parking, kitchenettes, and TVs with premium cable are all part of Coffs Harbour accommodation.
- Furnishings: There’s plenty of pet-friendly serviced apartments that have all the creature comforts you’re looking for. Cook up a steak for your four-legged family member in the dining area, then hang out on the couch all night—just like at home.
- Ultimate relaxation: Just because you’re travelling with your pet doesn’t mean you can’t put your feet up. Book a dog-sitter and spend the day in the spa or kicking back by the swimming pool. You won’t regret it.
Where should I book pet-friendly accommodation around Coffs Harbour?
- City centre: The CBD is home to sights like the Coffs Harbour Regional Gallery and the North Coast Regional Botanic Garden. Located just off the Pacific Highway, is incredibly convenient for travellers of all types. And don’t worry—you’re still just 3km from North Wall Beach, where your furry friend can run free when the urge for sun and sand strikes.
- : If you’re looking for dog-friendly things to do near Coffs Harbour, you can’t go past the north coast. Off-leash beaches in the area include Woolgoolga Back Beach, Boambee Beach, and Emerald Beach north of Fiddamans Creek. And while your dog might not be able to enjoy luxuries like the jetted bathtubs and plasma TVs at , you sure will.
- Park Beach: Located just south of the Big Banana Fun Park, this main beach is frequented by fishermen, surfers, families, and everyone in between. A stay at puts you just 1km from Park Beach Plaza, where you can pick up extra dog treats and toys or find a great café verandah to hang out on all day.
- Inland: Coffs Harbour isn’t all about the beach. The hinterland here is pretty sweet, too, and pet-friendly hotels like have everything you need for a cosy stay. If your dream holiday is snuggling up with your four-legged friend by the fireplace, you’ve found your home.
- Southern suburbs: More into doggie bushwalks than beaches? Southern Coffs Coast is for you. Spend your days exploring the trails of Coffs Coast State Park and Bongil Bongil National Park before retiring to pet-friendly accommodation like or for that home-away-from-home feeling.