ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy an LCD TV with a DVD player, and home features a fireplace, a furnished patio and a living room. In-room dining is easy with a kitchen that comes equipped with a fridge, a microwave and a hob. A jetted tub, a dining area and a private yard are also available. Limited housekeeping is available.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Coffs Harbour holiday home, you'll be 23.1 km (14.4 mi) from Woolgoolga Beach.
About the McAuleys Beach HouseLocation 73 Manning Ave, Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450
McAuleys Beach House offers its guests a BBQ. The front desk is open around the clock. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Coffs Harbour property is smoke free.
- 5 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Separate living room
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Train station: Coffs Harbour Station (4.1 km / 2.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
This holiday home offers 5 forms of accommodation with fireplaces and washers/dryers. Rooms open to furnished patios. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Accommodation at this 3.5-star property has kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a jetted bath and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. LCD televisions come with DVD players. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Private patio (furnished)
- Dining room
- Living room
- Jetted tub
- Private outdoor space
- LCD television
- DVD player
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 25.00 per stay.
- Pets: AUD 80 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: AUD 80 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 25.00 per stay
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mcauleys Beach House Coffs Harbour
- Mcauleys Beach House
- Mcauleys Beach Coffs Harbour
- Mcauleys Beach
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).