Hotels near Solitary Island Aquarium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Solitary Island Aquarium
Top hotels near Solitary Island Aquarium
Planning on going to Solitary Island Aquarium? From hotels to nearby attractions, here are a few things to think about before you depart.
This attraction is most certainly not the only drawcard the wonderful city of Coffs Harbour has up its sleeve.
Getting from your hotel to Solitary Island Aquarium will take no time if you stay nearby, and you aren't short on options. 48 await within 3 kilometres. Recommended ones include the Pacific Towers Beach Resort (2 kilometres), the BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort (0.5 kilometres) and the Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Resort (0.2 kilometres).
We're all familiar with how financially-draining holidays can get. Fortunately, you can find a couple of budget options here. The Hoey Moey Backpackers - Hostel and the Central Backpackers - Hostel are worth considering.
Never hesitate to treat yourself! The surrounding area contains a remarkable range of upscale hotels. The Smugglers on the Beach and the Ramada Resort Coffs Harbour, 0.9 kilometres and 0.3 kilometres away, are recommended.
Make a beeline for The Big Banana Fun Park (351 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour) to fuel up with a coffee. It's approximately 0.9 kilometres from Solitary Island Aquarium. If you're getting hungry and cranky, stop by Finz on the Beach Restaurant at 11 Firman Drive, Coffs Harbour for dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Solitary Island AquariumAllocate some time to check out what's happening near Solitary Island Aquarium:
- Spend an afternoon at Big Banana Fun Park, and enjoy the magical adventure. You know you deserve it!
- Plan an afternoon out at Diggers Beach and breathe in the ocean air while you soak in the sun.
- Fashion aficionados will love the buzz of a new purchase at Park Beach Plaza.
- For a few kid-friendly thrills and spills, make tracks to Tabatinga Family Fun Centre. It's a fabulous way to excite the young'uns!
- Legends Surf Museum is a sporting museum for admirers of any age, so you can bring the whole family along!
How much is a hotel room in Solitary Island Aquarium?
Hotels in Solitary Island Aquarium start at AU$85 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.