Hotels near Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve
Top hotels near Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve
Need a break from the hustle and bustle of urban living? Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve ought to do nicely.
Always wanted to visit Coffs Harbour? Here's your chance to find out what everyone's raving about!
Getting from your hotel to Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve will be a piece of cake if you stay nearby, and you aren't short on options. 32 can be found within 3 kilometres. The Pacific Towers Beach Resort (3 kilometres), the Pacific Marina Apartments (a kilometre) and the Tradewinds Apartments (2 kilometres) are well-known choices.
To get the most out of every penny, stay the night at a cheaper hotel. The Hoey Moey Backpackers - Hostel and the Central Backpackers - Hostel are worth considering.
That said, this area's numerous upscale, luxury hotels are in a class of their own. The Coffs Harbour YHA Hostel/Backpackers and Park Beach Holiday Park are towards the top end of the scale. You'll find them a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Sightseeing can be thirsty work! When it's time for a break, go to Yknot @ The Yachtie. It's a stone's throw from Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve. When you're tired and hungry, you don't need to go far. Make a beeline for Yachtie Restaurant, Coffs Harbour Yacht Club to get yourself some food. If you'd like to kick back with a glass of wine, Fiasco Ristorante + Bar is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Muttonbird Island Nature ReserveWhile you're here, get acquainted with the area surrounding Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve:
- Coffs Harbour Marina is a distinctive landmark in the area, and can easily be spotted from a distance.
- Coffs Jetty Pier is a wonderful little spot to have a snack while overlooking the water.
- For an exciting experience, take an afternoon with the family to marvel at the diverse collection of aquatic life at Dolphin Marine Magic.
- Admire some of nature's delightful creations with a walk through North Coast Botanic Gardens.
- Art enthusiasts should make sure to pop in Bunker Cartoon Gallery to see the multitude of impressive creations adorning the walls.
Ditch the car and head to Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve by train. Coffs Harbour Station, the most convenient station, is a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve?
Hotels in Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve start at AU$110 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.