Mildura Caravan Parks
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Featured Caravan Parks in Mildura
Pet Friendly Accommodation in Mildura
Find the Best Mildura Caravan Park & Camping Accommodation
How much does it cost to stay in a caravan park in Mildura?
Generally, you’ll find prices start from AU$94 a night. It really depends on whether you’re looking for a basic campsite or a cosy cabin with mod cons. For the best deals and cheapest prices, think about bundling your accommodation with local experiences and car hire.
Are dogs allowed in any caravan parks in Mildura?
They certainly are. Rivergardens Holiday Park doesn’t want your four-legged family member to miss out on the holiday fun any more than you do. All this pet-friendly holiday park asks of you is that you clean up after your pooch and keep a lead on.
Do any caravan parks in Mildura offer WiFi?
- Free WiFi is just one of many handy amenities on offer at the BIG4 Mildura Getaway Holiday Park. Throw in two pools (one just for the littlies), a playground, laundry facilities and a pool table and you have everything you need for a cruisy, comfortable stay.
- Calder Tourist Park is another place where you can stay connected. For a small surcharge you’ll be able to reach out to friends and fam back home and let them know what they’re missing out on. You could mention the outdoor pool, games room and playground for starters.
What are the cabin options in any Mildura caravan parks?
- More into spas than pools? Big4 Golden River Holiday Park has an executive spa cabin that might suit you very nicely. Consisting of a queen bed in the main bedroom and bunk beds in the second, you can decide at the last minute if you really want to take the kids or not. And if your babysitter falls through, don't worry, as most bookings can be cancelled for free.
Which caravan parks in Mildura have the best facilities?
- Ideally located on the banks of the Murray River, a local expert fave, Discovery Parks Mildura – Buronga Riverside has everything you need for a chilled-out stay — including the kitchen sink. There’s a spacious park for the kids to toddle about in, two swimming pools, a laundry and a dump point. Oh, and if you’ve forgotten to pack the tomato sauce for the evening barbie, you can probably buy it from the on-site store.
- Don’t fancy cooking while you’re away? Desert City Holiday Park has a restaurant (and even a snack bar if you feel like something light). There’s a gift store for that last-minute birthday pressie, a barbecue area for all you budding chefs and an indoor pool for the kids to splash around in. And, if you really can’t do without that daily workout, squeeze into your lycra and head to the fitness centre.