Hotels Near Mildura Visitor Information Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Mildura Visitor Information Centre
Preparing for your holiday to Mildura Visitor Information Centre? Don't set out until you've had a look at these handy tips.
Not entirely sure where to find it? Pull out your map and circle Mildura. It's located about 480 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
If you're hoping to spend your nights close to Mildura Visitor Information Centre, you'll encounter 38 hotel options within 3 kilometres. Suggested ones include the Indulge Apartments - Eighth Street (0.9 kilometres), the Quest Mildura (0.5 kilometres) and the Indulge Apartments - Ontario (a kilometre).
If you're hoping for a bit of pampering, choose one of the top-notch hotels in the surrounding area. You'll be sure to have a blast at the Indulge Apartments Langtree or the Quality Hotel Mildura Grand, 0.4 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Get your morning started right with a tea or coffee at Hogs Breath Café. Fortunately, it's not far from Mildura Visitor Information Centre. Wander over to Wirraway Bistro for a more substantial meal. As evening sets in and your mind turns to a drink, walk over to Sandbar Wine Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Mildura Visitor Information CentreAfter you're finished at Mildura Visitor Information Centre, see what else is happening in the region:
- Whether you want to exercise or just laze around, you'll love a day at Mildura Waves.
- Visit Langtree Hall Museum for a stimulating lesson in local history.
- When it's time to let your hair down and chill-out, head to Mildura Brewery Pub for a few cold ones.
- If you don't enjoy normal golf, try out putt putt at Putt Putt Family Fun Centre. The smaller course might be just what you need.
- If you're looking for a nice green place to take it easy and go for a stroll, head on over to Ornamental Lakes Park.
Wake up early, dodge the tourists and book a ticket for the train. When you get off at Mildura Railway Station, the closest station, it's just a kilometre to Mildura Visitor Information Centre.
How much is a hotel room in Mildura Visitor Information Centre?
Hotels in Mildura Visitor Information Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.