Serviced Apartments in Mildura
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Mildura
Apartment Hotels in Mildura
Short stay apartments in Mildura
Want a genuine Mildura experience? Step this way. Hole up in an apartment and live, cook and chill like a local. With your own kitchen or kitchenette, a breakfast fry-up at 11 a.m. or din-dins at 11 p.m. is no sweat. Just wanna nurse a wine in the shower without the maid bursting in? You can do that too. Accommodation doesn't get much cushier than this.Popular luxury apartments in Mildura
Hey, you there. When was the last time you really splashed out on a getaway? It's time you treated yourself like the classy queen (or king) you are. Claim your right to the throne with a stylish apartment in Mildura:
- Indulge Apartments CBD: A bare minimum of service, you say? That's hard to pass up. This is a swanky place to lay your weary head after an exhausting day of seeing the sights.
No joke, escaping with the kids can be fun — but it's where you stay that really makes all the difference. Round up your littlest travellers and go for an apartment where the words comfort and kid-friendly go hand in hand.
- Indulge Apartments - Eighth Street: internet access and laundry facilities are two things that make this place a firm family favourite.
- Indulge Apartments CBD: Apartments have the danger of being boring places for the youngsters. But with internet access and laundry facilities, this option has plenty to keep everyone happy.
If you're travelling to Mildura for a business trip, it just makes sense to stay in an apartment. How come? No eating out continuously (you'll likely have a kitchen), no dry cleaning fees (hello washer and dryer) and no racking up exorbitant bills on the mini bar. You get the point. Check into a homely digs:
- Indulge Apartments - Eighth Street (0.1 kilometres from downtown Mildura): When there's work to be finalised, the task feels much less daunting when you can use amenities like express check-in and internet access.
- Indulge Apartments Langtree (0.6 kilometres from downtown Mildura): In between doing some work here and there from this property, you can use express check-out and express check-in.
If you're travelling for a short time and looking for an escape from domestic reality, a hotel is a great choice. But if you're hanging around a bit longer and don't want to go without those homely comforts, grab the keys to an apartment. Stock up on groceries. Whip up your own meals. Watch a movie on the lounge. You can forget about feeling homesick here.
Apartment Accommodation In Mildura
Apartment hotels in Mildura provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Mildura apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Mildura. Book with us now and feel at home.