Hotels Near Ned's Corner
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Ned's Corner
Top hotels near Ned's Corner
Give your brain a workout at Ned's Corner.
Not completely sure where to find it? Pull out your map and circle Nichols Point. It's situated roughly 470 kilometres from the capital of the state, Melbourne.
Other Things to Do Near Ned's CornerAfter you've experienced Ned's Corner, don't forget the surrounding region:
- Go for a walk around Kings Billabong Wildlife Reserve. This peaceful site has been spared from further development.
- Visit Woodsies Gem Shop and Maze if you're in the mood to spend up a storm or stick to window shopping.
- Slap on your cleanest golf duds and have a whack at Riverside Golf Club.
- If you feel like a nice glass of red or white, pop into Chateau Mildura. Here, you're invited to taste and buy some first-rate wines from the region.
- There's heart-racing action at Mildura Formula K Grand Prix Go Karts. Get ready for the checkered flag to fall!
How much is a hotel room in Ned's Corner?
Hotels in Ned's Corner start at AU$82 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.