Find a Caravan Park in Lakes Entrance
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Featured Caravan Parks in Lakes Entrance
Top Campsites in Lakes Entrance
Lakes Entrance Caravan Parks & Camping Grounds
Long walks on the beach, local wine tasting, and cultural sites? That sounds like a romantic getaway in Lakes Entrance! You know what make the experience even more enchanting? Staying in a cosy caravan or watching the sunset over the water from one of the gorgeous Lakes Entrance camping grounds. Bringing a big family? Your fur babies will love running around spacious campgrounds while your actual kids will make quite a splash with local water sports.
Perks of Lakes Entrance accommodation
- Pet-Friendly: welcomes animal companions, and it’s located less than a mile from Cunningham Foot Bridge and Main Beach. also welcomes Fido or Fifi with prior arrangements, and from there it’s just a 10-minute walk to quiet Lake Tyers Beach.
- Free Wi-Fi: Check your email and social media without racking up data fees at .
Things to do when you stay at a Lakes Entrance caravan park
- Get out on the water! Hire a paddleboat or catamaran to skim just over the surface, or sign up for a long, lazy cruise of the lake.
- Explore the Buchan Caves, which are located about 45 minutes away from Lakes Entrance. Pro Tip: Your socials will love the picture of you near that limestone spire.
- Visit Griffiths’ Sea Shell Museum, which features over 90,000 shells and sea species. No, you can’t take any home, unless you get them from the gift shop.
Admit it. We had you at “long walks on the beach”. Whether you fancy fun for all ages or a secluded couple’s holiday, you’ll book affordable Lakes Entrance caravan accommodation and camp sites with Wotif. We’ll see you on the water!