Hotels near Nicholson River Winery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Nicholson River Winery
Hanging out with the kids is lovely. But when you need a break, go to Nicholson River Winery.
A visit to this attraction will probably mean spending some nights in Victoria. Sound good to you? We could think of much worse places to be than the much-loved state capital!
Nicholson River Winery is slightly off the beaten path. Think again if you were planning to book a room within the immediate vicinity. If you don't mind resting your head 20 kilometres away, the Comfort Inn & Suites Emmanuel is an excellent option. Alternatively, try booking the Quest Sale (70 kilometres away) or the Best Western Colonial Motor Inn (13 kilometres away).
Other Things to Do Near Nicholson River WinerySchedule an extra few hours to check out what's happening in the area around Nicholson River Winery:
- Lovers of art should make sure to stop in Robb Street Gallery to see the selection of compelling works of art on display.
- Nature fanatics should arrange to check out East Gippsland Rail Trail during their stay in the region.
- Spend a couple of hours admiring the thoughtfully arranged exhibitions at Nicholson St. Gallery.
- Tourists of many different creeds and cultural backgrounds will appreciate the importance of St Mary's Catholic Church.
- Expand your knowledge of the area's past events by checking out the exhibits and displays at Bairnsdale Historical Museum.
How much is a hotel room in Nicholson River Winery?
Hotels in Nicholson River Winery start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.