AU$84 Lakes Entrance accommodation
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lakes Entrance
Top budget Lakes Entrance hotel deals
Top luxury Lakes Entrance hotel deals
Find the Best Accommodation in Lakes Entrance
Where can I find Lakes Entrance caravan parks?
- Koonwarra Holiday Park has powered sites and two kitchens for caravanners and campers. Kids can dig the playground and games room, while everyone will have fun in the pool. Koonwarra also permits pets in some cases, so, call ahead.
- NRMA Eastern Beach Holiday Park has powered sites for campervans, caravans, and motorhomes. You’ll be right on the beach, so hire one of the park’s kayaks and get to know the local sea life—or stay on land and explore using one of the park’s pedal go-karts.
Looking for Lakes Entrance house accommodation?
- Jetty Road is a cosy 2-bedroom house with a backyard that you and your crew can have all to yourselves. You’ll have lots of room to stretch out in the living and dining areas, and you can walk out your front door and right onto the beach.
- The Deppelers has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 6, so bring your friends along! There’s a full kitchen, dining room, and patio, as well as free self-parking and a deep soaking tub.
Which hotels in Lakes Entrance are family-friendly?
- The Esplanade Resort and Spa has room for everyone. Take your pick of accommodation options, including a bright and spacious three-bedroom apartment with a huge balcony and great views. The littlies will love the pools and playground here, while you’ll love the on-site day spa. When it’s time to feed the troops, head for Espy Bar and Eatery.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Emmanuel: Spa and pool for the kids to hang out in? Check. Sun chairs for you to lounge in while keeping an eye on them? Of course. Comfortable family rooms and excellent amenities (there’s also a playground, laundry and free WiFi) make this place a winner. With its lakefront position, it’s easy to take the gang boating or fishing. Want the best deal on your stay? You’ll get it with Wotif’s Price Promise.
What are some budget accommodation options in Lakes Entrance?
- Enjoy the natural beauty of the area without spending a fortune at Sandbar Motel. Steps from Lakes Entrance-Lake Tyers Coastal Reserve and close to Main Beach, this place offers clean and comfortable rooms with a sitting area, refrigerator, microwave and desk. A pool, BBQ grills and free WiFi are among the amenities here.
- Close to the beach and shops, Bamboo Motor Inn is another great option that’s easy on the hip pocket. Choose from a range of tidy, comfortable rooms with fridges, free WiFi and room service. There’s also free parking, air con and continental and cooked brekkies made to order. Save even more moolah for your adventures by signing up to our Mates Rates exclusive discounts.
What are the best hotels in Lakes Entrance with a pool?
- Go back and forth from the sparkling saltwater pool to the garden overlooking the lake at Heyfield Motel & Apartments. Only a few steps from the beautiful waterfront, this property has cable TV, free wireless internet and air con in every suite. Comfy and spacious, accommodation options range from a standard queen room to a superior penthouse with a lake view.
- Cunningham Shore Motel is another place where you can go for a dip. The pool is heated, so you’re sorted for the cooler months. Plus, all suites have kitchenettes, bar fridges, electric blankets, air con, a sofa and a dining table, so you’ll have all you need for a comfy stay.
Why book with Wotif?
Wherever you roam, our local experts work hard to find you the best hotels and deals around. But we know Aussie travellers don’t just want awesome prices — you want flexibility too. That’s why many of our properties offer free cancellation. Need more reasons? Our Price Promise, Mates Rates and millions of trusted reviews are hard to go past.
The Best Western Coastal Waters Motor Inn and Kickback Cottages are close to the Lakes Entrance Golf Club.
The Bancroft Views Apartments can be found 14 kilometres away from the middle of Lakes Entrance. Another alternative is the 5 Knots Metung, which is positioned 14 kilometres away. The Moorings at Metung and the Metung Waters are some alternative options in Lakes Entrance.
After sampling the delights of Lakes Entrance, schedule a little time to soak up more of the Gippsland area. View Gippsland's rural landscapes, beaches and forests. If that's not your idea of a good time, explore some of the area's history museums and art galleries. Or spend some time hiking while you are here.
Bairnsdale is 35 kilometres to the west of Lakes Entrance. While here, you can visit the Bairnsdale Aquatic and Recreation Centre. Visitors looking for accommodation in Bairnsdale can choose from the Mitchell River Tavern and Travellers Rest Motel. You might like to also visit Sale, the proud home of the Sale Par 3 Golf Course. Sale is found 85 kilometres to the west of Lakes Entrance. The Captains Lodge International & VIP Restaurant and Rivers Inn Sale are all good places to lay your head.
Merimbula Airport is the most practical airport and is 200 kilometres away from the centre of Lakes Entrance. Hotels that are nearby include the Sapphire Waters Motor Inn and the Merimbula Beach Resort & Holiday Park.
How much is a hotel room in Lakes Entrance?
Hotels in Lakes Entrance start at AU$84 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.