There are heaps of things to love about caravanning: beautiful landscapes without pesky high-rises blocking your view, a great sense of community, and all the amenities of home. You’ll find all this and more at Sunshine Coast caravan parks—especially those beautiful landscapes.
What are the top Caravan Parks in Sunshine Coast?
From camping in Sunshine Coast to tourist parks and cabins, these parks have the amenities you want, like free Wi-Fi and laundry facilities, and the location you need for any type of getaway.
- Beach holiday: At Caloundra Waterfront Holiday Park, you’ll be just a short walk from the beach—not that you’ll ever want to leave the pool and barbeque areas.
- Adventure holiday: Noosa Caravan Park is convenient to all the adventure of Noosa Heads and Noosa North Shore and offers lots of accommodation types, from powered camping sites to deluxe villas.
- Family holiday: BIG4 Forest Glen Resort has a ridiculous amount of entertainment for the ankle biters: putt putt, playgrounds, a pool (with a waterslide!), tennis, and even a giant jumping pillow. Time for mum and dad to relax.
What are popular caravan parks in the Sunshine Coast?
- Alex Beach Cabins & Tourist Park: With 72 cabins, all with air conditioning, blackout curtains and free WiFi, you could be forgiven for leaving the caravan at home. This place is family-friendly, so the choice is yours — leave the kids with friends and sneak in a romantic getaway, or bring the whole gang. The biggest bonus? It’s only a short walk to the beach.
- Forest Glen Holiday Resort: This holiday park has so much going for it that even the locals like to bring their kids here. With a games room, tennis courts, a pool and even mini golf to keep them busy, you’ll probably only see them when they get hungry! Your getaway will be cruisy too, with a spa tub, free WiFi and restaurant available.
- Maroochy River Resort: With a pool, laundry facilities and free WiFi, you’ll have all the comforts of home here, but in a picturesque setting. Be warned, though. You might have a tough time deciding what to do first, with kayaking, sailing and fishing just a few of the activities on offer. Don’t forget to bundle your accommodation and experience bookings to save heaps of cash.
What caravan parks are near main attractions in the Sunshine Coast?
- Noosa National Park, Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach — they’re all just a few minutes’ drive from Noosa Caravan Park. Laze with the fam on the beach by day and, come nightfall, feast at your pick of a range of superb restaurants by night. There’s one to suit every taste and budget.
- Caloundra Waterfront Holiday Park: Take a dip at nearby Kings Beach, a local expert fave, or in the pool here. For a tree change, jump in your rental car and take a drive into the hinterland to see the majestic Glass House Mountains up close. If you’re an adventurer, you could climb one or two while you’re there, but stick to the trails.
Are there any pet-friendly caravan parks in the Sunshine Coast?
Your four-legged family members are important too, and they are more than welcome at Mapleton Cabins & Caravan Park. There are pet-friendly cabins available on request offering free WiFi, laundry facilities and a camp kitchen. This scenic setting in the hills will leave you and your pooch on a high. You see? Wotif is more than just about accom that's suited to two legs.
What are the coolest things to do in Sunshine Coast?
The holiday parks in Sunshine Coast are just a short drive from adventure, but you’re free to stay at home, too. Our great selection and affordable prices give you just what you want, with plenty of cash left over for fun. It’s all part of the best thing about caravanning: freedom!