AU$84 Forster accommodation
Check hotel prices in Forster
Unique Forster Accommodation
Top hotel deals in Forster
Top budget Forster hotel deals
What's the best Forster family accommodation?
- Island Palms Motor Inn is a budget option that feels luxurious: there’s room service, an outdoor pool, and even cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee. For freebies, you get Wi-Fi, parking, and a fridge to store snacks for the kids.
- Beaches International is the top luxury player in town. Get up to three bedrooms at this apart-hotel, so the family can really spread out. You’re steps from the beach and the centre of town, and full kitchens mean you can make meals for the whole gang after a day of exploring.
Is there pet-friendly accommodation in Forster?
- Smugglers Cove Holiday Village is fun for the whole family, including pets. There’s a playground and four (yes, four!) outdoor swimming pools, including a splash pad. It’s also a 5-minute drive to the off-leash area near Pipers Bay Reserve to the south.
- BIG4 Forster Tuncurry Great Lakes Holiday Park has pet-friendly cabins available, so call ahead to reserve one. The park sits right on the lakefront, which makes for pretty epic views. You’ll be a 5-minute drive from Beach Street Reserve, which has an off-lead dog park.
What is the best beachfront accommodation in Forster?
- Lakes and Ocean Hotel Forster sits on the river across from Miles Island, so you know you’ll get great water views. Plus, it’s about a 6-minute walk to Forster Beach. If you get hungry, head to the on-site bistro or café for something to munch on before heading back out on the water.
- Twenty Two North has direct beach access and balconies so close to the waves, you can feel the sea breeze in your hair. Amenities include parking and a fully equipped kitchen, as well as an outdoor shower to rinse off the sand.
If you find yourself requiring more accommodation options in Forster, consider the Ramada Resort Diamond Beach and the Discovery Parks - Forster. They are located 20 kilometres and 16 kilometres away from the center. Wotif also recommends the Island Palms Motor Inn and the Seashells Beachfront Resort. The first is 4 kilometres away from the center, while the second is 20 kilometres away.
Attractions and Hotels Near ForsterTime permitting, make sure you discover more of the North Coast region. Photograph North Coast's beaches, coastal plains and rivers. In addition you could head to some of the region's art galleries, craft workshops and lighthouses. In this part of Australia, energetic types may also go hiking and horse riding.
If you want to explore some nearby localities, think about Smiths Lake and Bulahdelah. Travel 17 kilometres to the south from Forster and you'll locate Smiths Lake. Alternatively, Bulahdelah is 40 kilometres to the southwest. Smiths Lake hotels include the Blueys Retreat and Blueys By The Beach Motel. The Bulahdelah Motor Lodge and Bulahdelah Myall Motel are some of the better ones in Bulahdelah.
How much is a hotel room in Forster?
Hotels in Forster start at AU$84 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.